Chapter 013

Didi, didi.

The mech made a sound.

Lan Yu looked down at the display, a small red icon in a small square box was flashing.

It is estimated that the energy is almost exhausted.

This short moment has reached the edge of the city, and there is no longer an endless desert at the foot. There are tracts of artificial forests and fields, as well as the suburban roads alternating horizontally and vertically, and sparse houses.

Lan Yu followed closely behind the insect king, and the bustling city in front of him, you can already see the light changes and giant screen projections on the tall buildings.

The alarm sound in the mecha increased from once every three seconds to once every second, which was urgent and urgent.

In an instant, the insect king rushed into the city.

Lan Yu remembered what Lu Rankong had said, knowing that if he didn't catch it, the consequences would be disastrous. Gritting his teeth, he had to fly into the city amidst a burst of alarm sounds.

He looked to the rear from the display, and the 666 Mech didn't pull down. He was still speeding up and getting closer to himself.

Two mechas and one insect plunged into the noisy city in an instant, passing by the pedestrian-like pedestrian streets, passing through the skyscrapers, and chasing on the busy streets.

The brakes and screams on the road rang together, and everyone looked up at this shocking scene.

"What's that? Oh my god, what's that flying ahead? Is it an interstellar beast?"

"The mecha is chasing the interstellar beast! This is the mecha chasing the interstellar beast. Hurry and hide!"

"Hide a shit, what else are you afraid of mecha? Just watch a movie, it's so exciting."

The cautious people all hid, only those young people who were not afraid of things applauded and cheered, riding on their motorcycle racing cars, and taking shortcuts to chase the mecha.

"Mom, what do you see in the sky? Two cars flew up and chased a big bug." A child holding a marshmallow asked, lying on his mother's shoulder.

The young mother plugged in the earphones paid while talking, but couldn't hear the child clearly.

The insect king flees desperately, followed by Lan Yu's mecha, and then Lu Rankong's 666.

A cross pedestrian bridge appeared in front of it, with a huge poster on it, blocking the way.

The insect king tightened his wings and drilled under the flyover. The two mechas also quickly lowered their height, clinging to the car below, and then went through the flyover.

As soon as Lan Yu got out of the overpass hole, a child holding a cotton candy appeared in his field of vision, sitting in his mother's arms and looking at herself with her mouth open.

The insect king in front flew in front of the child, the hind limbs of the thorns took away the cotton candy held in his hand.