Chapter 032

Qiu Dao and Wang Jin hit the cart from the wall of the cave, banged, fisted, and then hit the wall of the cave. Wang Jin grabbed Qiu Dao by the collar and smashed him to death. on the wall.

Liu Junjie and the others continued to rest on the wall of the cave. Hearing the muffled fists and feet, but a little startled, they stabbed Lu Rankong and asked, "It’s a bit harder, do you want to Go away?"

Liu Junjie said over there again: "Brother Qiao, Brother Leopard, don't worry, the two of them fought each other with a shovel last time. Don't look like they are fierce, both sides know it in their hearts."

"I have a count? I didn't count. I will hammer this dog to death today." Wang Jin roared and raised his fist.

Qiu Dao also roared: "Hammer, you have the ability to knock down this mine."

Lu Rankong suddenly laughed at this moment, Lan Yu looked over coldly, and put away his smile.

boom!

Wang Jin slammed his fist, Qiu Dao's head turned, and the fist hit the cave wall, making a muffled noise.

"He was able to avoid Qiu Dao before he tried hard." Liu Junjie saw Lan Yu looking over there without blinking, and quickly explained.

Seeing Wang Jin's face flushed, Qiu Dao raised his fists and hurriedly shouted: "Liu Junjie, shut up your **** mouth."

With another reverberation of a fist falling on the wall of the cave, Qiu Dao crouched down embarrassedly, begging for mercy while avoiding: "Grandpa, ancestor, I was wrong, forgive me. If you smash it down, the mine will be crushed by you. Up."

As soon as his voice fell, Lan Yu heard a rustling sound, and the foot was touched by something.

He looked down and saw that it was a rolling pebble.

Lan Yu kicked the small stone with his foot and raised his head in confusion. Then, I felt that the entire mine began to shake, and a large amount of sand began to fall.

earthquake?

Before he had time to ask, he heard Lu Rankong yell suddenly: "No, the hole is going to collapse."

There was a rumbling noise from all over the mine, sand and gravel began to fall from the top of the mine, and the thick wooden beams supported on the top were crumbling, making a terrifying sound of wood cracking, and it was about to collapse at any time.

Wang Jin also grabbed Qiu Dao's collar with one hand and raised his fist in the other. Seeing this, he opened his mouth in astonishment and murmured: "I smashed the hole."

Lan Yu stood still, a steam lamp on the wall of the cave fell off, and Gululu rolled to his feet.

"Brother Leopard, Brother Qiao, what should I do? The cave is about to collapse..." Liu Junjie and the three asked Lan Yu and Lu Rankong in a panic, holding their heads in their hands.

"Everyone go under the mining machine!" Lu Rankong shouted, pulling Lan Yu beside him and rushing in the direction of the mining machine.

Lan Yu was jerked by him, and hurriedly blocked his head with his hands, bent over and ran along.

The two mining machines were at both ends, and the others were closer to the one on the left. Chen Zheng had already jumped under the fuselage, and Qiu Dao also dragged Wang Jin, who was still silly, into it.

Lan Yu was running, and was suddenly dragged by Lu Rankong, staggering back half a step, and a big rock hit him in front of him.

The two of them didn't drag, jumped directly over the stone and continued forward. Just when there was a cracking sound of the wood being completely broken overhead, all of them made a leap and rushed to the belly of the mining machine on the right.