Chapter 073

When the commercial vehicle drove into the main city, Lan Yu looked out from among the tall buildings, and saw a vast green area appearing far away, like a huge city park.

Amidst the shade of greenery, several magnificent and primitive buildings were exposed, which was completely different from the architectural style of Sasu Star from this road.

"Where is that?" He couldn't help asking Lu Rankong next to him.

Lu Rankong followed his line of sight and replied casually: "My house is there."

"your home?"

"Hmm..." Lu Rankong said, "I can't see it here, it's still deep there."

Lan Yu fixedly looked in that direction, imagining what Lu Rankong looked like when he was a child. Imagine him running under the green trees, and lying on the lawn soaking in the sun-forget it, stop it, the Ferris wheel has already thought about it enough that time.

Sure enough, Lu Rankong pointed him from a distance, and said in a voice that two people could only hear: "I took out the bird's nest on the tallest tree. The bird eggs are delicious. I know, there are more than a dozen birdhouses on it..."

The street is very smooth, and the speed of the commercial vehicle is very fast. After changing the direction and turning right, Lan Yu can't see the green, and there are dense skyscrapers on both sides of the street.

After driving forward for about half an hour, the commercial vehicle stopped by a gate. This is a completely closed fully automatic gate with a line printed on the side: Research Institute Affiliated to Imperial Medical College.

Director Wang saw that both Lan Yu were reading the line and explained: "With such a research institute name, it won't attract the attention of others."

After the information monitor automatically recognized the door, the door slowly opened. The security guard at the door looked out uneasy, and saw Director Wang pressed the car window to reveal his face, and then sat again.

"It seems that your security work is still very good." Lan Yu said.

Without waiting for Director Wang to reply, Lu Rankong lazily said: "It happened afterwards. If you are always so cautious, how can you let the Longte star people have a chance."

The head of the king was full of controversy and said nothing.

The vehicle drove into the research institute and stopped on the open space in front of a small fountain. Lu Rankong and Lan Yula got out of the car.

"Is the surveillance outside that day also blocked?" Lu Rankong looked around the open space, walked under a tree, and looked up at the camera above.

Director Wang said: "Yes, he came in a car in Kabul. After he came in, he found all the surveillance cameras and blocked them. When he escaped, the car stayed in the research institute and did not drive away, so we did not know him. Which way did you escape?"

"He's pretty good, very careful," Lu Rankong said as he walked.

Opposite the fountain is the laboratory building of the research institute, which has only four floors in total. After entering the laboratory building, Director Wang introduced to them: "Except for the top floor for official business, the other three floors are all laboratories. The night when Kabul was discovered, he was in the data analysis room on the second floor. Go and see?"