Chapter 096

Gu Jun stopped beside Lu Rankong and whispered, "We will have dinner together after the inspection."

"Then can't wait, it's too late after you finish." Lu Rankong whispered, touching his nose.

Gu Junbai gave him a glance, "Then tomorrow..."

Lu Rankong nodded.

"Bring people..." After Gu Jun finished this sentence, he patted Lu Rankong on the shoulder, and followed the crowd and walked out.

The door slowly opened, and the peripheral soldiers at the door immediately dispersed, blocked by guards on both sides.

Lan Yu and the two were worried about what would happen at this time, and they followed up until they saw Emperor Chengfa and Gu Jun both got in their cars, and the chiefs got in their cars. They were relieved.

"Let's go, let's also go to the nursing home." Lu Rankong said.

"it is good…"

The soldiers at the foot of the mountain were notified that they had set off in advance to prepare for the nursing home. The soldiers at the gate quickly evacuated and rushed to the rear of the convoy.

They will go with the convoy and continue to be on duty in the nursing home.

The military vehicle at the front of the convoy had started to clear the way, and the soldiers in the rear were still trotting to get into the vehicle. Looking at the slightly hectic scene, Lan Yu suddenly felt a little uneasy.

"What's the matter?" Lu Rankong asked when he saw that his expression was different.

Lan Yu frowned and said, "I always feel that everything went too smoothly."

"Is it going well?" Lu Rankong touched the top of his hair.

Lan Yu took his hand and said, "It's just because it went so smoothly, but it's a little frightening. I always feel that it's not normal."

"You think, K should know that he didn't have any chances inside, so what else did he get involved in? And this time there are too many outsiders. There is more than one problem with Chen Yutan, and the four teams who suddenly have problems. Garrison at Xidi." Lan Yu said.

The light on Lu Rankong's face disappeared, and he also began to think about this question.

A soldier trot past them, was grabbed by him, and asked, "Has Captain Lin sent it away?"

The soldiers were about to rush to the back of the convoy and board the vehicle. They were about to break free, but found that it was Lu Rankong. He quickly stood still and replied: "Back to Colonel Land, two whole groups of soldiers and three military vehicles have already been sent to **** him to the military headquarters. "

Lu Rankong asked again: "Who led the team?"

"It's Captain Wu..." the soldier replied respectfully.

Lan Yu couldn't help but asked, "Captain Wu? I remember asking Lieutenant Colonel Jiang to **** him."

The soldier replied blankly: "No, I saw Lieutenant Colonel Jiang just now."