Chapter 061

Lan Yu knitted for a while, and found that Lu Rankong hadn't spoken all the time, so he glanced up at him and found that he was looking at him exactly.

"Stupid again?" He took his foot out of his slippers and kicked the person sitting opposite.

Lu Rankong recovered from the trance, grabbed the messy foot, put his arm around his lap.

"Nothing..." he said.

"What were you thinking about? I've been in a daze..." Lan Yu asked.

Lu Rankong was silent for a moment, and said, "Think of my little playmate."

"Do you grab the woodcarving one with you?"

"Yes, he is just like you, and his hands are also very clever."

Lan Yu asked while weaving: "You haven't said what is going on with your little playmate."

Last time Lu Rankong said this with a sad face, he didn't continue to ask, now that he mentioned this again, he couldn't help but blurt out.

Sure enough, Lu Rankong's expression changed when he heard this, and he closed his mouth.

Lan Yu was knitting wool while watching him, and he became even more curious.

"He's dead..." Lu Rankong said suddenly.

Lan Yu was taken aback and stopped.

"Departed on the same day as my mother." Lu Rankong said again.

It took several seconds for Lan Yu to react. She didn't know what to say, so she just stared at him blankly.

Neither of them spoke. In silence, a gust of wind blew by, sending the slogans of soldiers in the distance and the calls of sea gulls.

After a while, Lan Yu moved the feet held by Lu Rankong.

Lu Rankong stared at the ground, couldn't see what was thinking in his heart, and he didn't move.

Lan Yu scratched the palm of his hand with his toe.

One click, two clicks, three clicks...

Lu Rankong finally showed a faint smile and squeezed the soles of his feet.

Lan Yu withdrew his feet, put the needles back into the sewing basket, dragged the small bench under him, sat tightly, and lay on his knees.

"What's the matter?" Lu Rankong asked softly.

Lan Yu didn't speak, but kissed him on his knee.

"I'm fine, it's been so long." Lu Rankong continued.

Lan Yu kissed again.

Lu Rankong laughed, lowered his head and kissed the top of his hair, and said, "You still don't knit that lance cover? I'm leaving tomorrow."

Lan Yu didn't speak, and got up after lying down for a while, brought the needle and thread basket over, and leaned on Lu Rankong and started knitting.

Lan Yu moved very quickly. In the evening, he knitted the two lance sleeves. He also hooked two fluffy **** of thread with a crochet hook and hung them outside.

"The dark brown is yours, the light coffee is mine."

Seeing Lu Rankong holding the two knitted gun grip sleeves in his hands, Lan Yu said to him with admiration.

Looking at him with a blank face again, Lan Yu handed him the darker one and said, "This, dark brown."

Lu Rankong took out the terminal and patted the gun handle. After the shooting, he was dissatisfied and placed it on the balcony. He moved two pots of succulents to the side, exposing the hanging string balls, with the sea in the background, and continued to shoot.