Chapter 065

"The jump point has been opened?" Lan Yu said out of silence.

"Yes it is……"

"But the military department didn't inform us. Couldn't they detect that the transition point was opened?"

"If you add shielded data to the system, it won't be detected." Lu Rankong's voice continued solemnly.

The two ran all the way, crossing the vertical and horizontal snow ditch, and soon they saw the lonely buildings of Yueqian Station.

"Here, go take a look."

Lan Yu panted, stood at the door of the control room, and said, "This door was opened. Did you open it yesterday?"

Lu Rankong skillfully operated the information lock, and said, "Yes, when I turned on the energy supply system yesterday, I brought the engineers in to unlock the information lock."

The information lock made a passing sound, the door opened with a click, Lu Rankong pushed open, and the two walked in.

It was dark inside, Lu Rankong pressed a button at the door, and a row of lights instantly lit up.

He stepped inside, Lan Yu quickly followed, and looked up the main control room as he walked.

This is a hall. The inside is not complicated. There are some closed instruments on the left and right sides, and the space is quite large. Passing through the hall and further ahead is a passage, at the end is a silver-white metal door.

Lu Rankong said, "Behind that metal door is the transition point control room. I didn't go in yesterday, but opened the energy supply system outside."

The two walked to the door and stopped. Lu Rankong looked at the information lock and said to Lan Yu, "The lock is good, and it has not been destroyed by violence."

"Then can we go in?" Lan Yu asked.

Lu Rankong frowned and said, "This lock is the highest level of confidentiality and it is not easy to crack. We don't have much time. I will find Liu Deng and let the information soldiers enter my information as quickly as possible."

drop……

The green light of the information lock flashed, making a passing sound, and the door of the control room opened a gap.

Lan Yu looked at her palm in surprise, and said, "I just reached out and pasted it casually."

Lu Rankong's expression suddenly changed, "This lock has been modified with procedures and the confidentiality level has been reduced to the lowest level. Someone must have entered."

The moment the door opened, the lights in the control room came on, and the two slowly walked in.

This is a big room with various instruments. In a buzzing sound, all the instruments are in use, each working in an orderly manner.

Several floating three-dimensional screens in the air display various data and images.

In the largest screen in the center, a huge round hole that was darker than the surroundings was suspended quietly in the air.

The screen next to it shows that there is a gray-white planet below the black hole, that is, the star of Via.

Even if he couldn't understand it anymore, Lan Yu knew that this thing floating in space, like a black hole, was a transition point.

"The jump point was indeed opened," he murmured.

Lu Rankong did not speak, and directly opened the terminal on his wrist to connect.