Chapter 071

"Good evening, gentlemen, please let me serve you."

After walking into the lobby of the lounge area, a small intelligent robot slid over and stopped in front of the two of them. The appearance is a little tiger wearing only sunglasses, which is very cute.

Seeing that there was a small three-dimensional screen flickering on the top of its head, Lan Yu knew that it was a service robot, so he chose the bar in the three-dimensional screen options.

"Two gentlemen, please here." Little tiger said with milk and led the way, and the two followed.

The bar was not far ahead. After entering the arc-shaped gate, Lan Yu found that the environment and privacy inside were quite good.

The lighting is soft and suitable, and there is a small band of two or three people on one side, and a female singer sings in a low voice to the accompaniment of the pianist. There were not many guests, only a few pairs of Starship passengers, who were like lovers, sitting in the cubicle with only a small lamp, whispering to each other.

The little robot took them to an empty seat in the corner and changed several options on their heads.

"What wine would you like to drink?" Lan Yu asked, looking at the drinks options.

"Anything is fine." Lu Ran replied absently.

"Then I will order it casually."

Lan Yu thought that he had to do business tomorrow and couldn't get drunk, so he ordered a bottle of red wine. I have never heard of the name of the wine, but the price is more expensive, and the quality is not bad.

Even if he saves money, he still can't change the details of his daily life. It is better to drink low-grade red wine than boiled water.

After ordering a good wine and getting credit, the little robot quickly left the table to the bar. A staff member inside looked at the options above its head, put the red wine and wine glasses ordered by Lan Yu on a small dining car, and then pushed it away.

After the little robot pushed the dining trolley to Lan Yu's table, he slid to the unmanned wall and stood there. There were several other guest robots beside him, all identical little tigers, standing in a row and waiting quietly.

Lu Rankong set the wine glass and started to pour the wine. Lan Yu stared at the robots and smiled: "You think they are quite interesting."

Lu Rankong turned his head and took a look, finally showing a smile on his expressionless face. He placed the wine bottle and was about to answer, his eyes swept across the door of the bar, his face suddenly turned dark again, and he closed his mouth.

Another service robot came in at the door, followed by two very familiar omegas, one of whom was Gu Gu who had begun to meet.

When Lu Rankong saw the two people patrolling the bar quickly, he actually walked in their direction directly.

There are not many people in this bar. There are vacant seats everywhere. They ignore those vacancies and go to this corner. The intention is so obvious.

Lu Rankong felt that the air began to thin, his breathing was not so smooth, and he was very uncomfortable.

Lan Yu saw him loosening his tie and asked, "What's wrong? Do you feel hot?"

"It's okay..." Lu Rankong's low voice was anxious.

The two omegas pretended not to notice Lan Yu and Lu Rankong, talked quietly and sat down to their right front position, just next to the few robotic tigers.