Chapter 056

Knocking, Lan Yu heard a knock on the door from Lu Rankong, and a male voice called Xiaofan.

Lu Rankong turned his head and glanced, and said to Lan Yu, "My brother is here..."

Seeing Lan Yu raise his hand to turn off the terminal, he said, "We will continue to talk in the evening."

"Okay..." Lan Yu agreed.

Lu Rankong went to open the door and called out for brother. Gu Jun didn't speak, only opened his arms, Lu Rankong stepped forward and hugged him tightly.

Both brothers have inherited the excellent appearance of their parents and look very similar. It's just that Lu Rankong is taller and looks more like his mother Lu Yun. His eyes are different from Gu Jun's single eyelids. They have double eyelids that are not too wide and the eye sockets are slightly sunken, making the eyebrows very three-dimensional.

"Just come back. Just come back." Gu Jun patted him on the shoulder. "After returning this time, I will settle down and learn something from my father and brother. Some things will be handed over to you. "

Lu Rankong smiled, and said, "I'm back in a few moments. I'll see you and my father. By the way, I'll do something more. I'll be back to the barracks in two days."

"You want to go back? You just go to experience, and this experience is endless?" Gu Jun said puzzledly: "Although the empire has always had a tradition of princes' experience, no prince will end in a few months. Even my father, staying in the barracks for a year, is considered the longest time."

Lu Rankong said: "Brother, you know, I am not interested in these, and you are the future emperor, you just need to be there."

"But brother also needs your help."

"Brother, I have never liked these. If you want to help, isn't Jiang Zhi very good? Jiang Jian and Jiang Ding are also very good." Lu Rankong smiled and interrupted Gu Jun.

Seeing that Gu Jun didn't say anything, he let the door open and said, "Come in and sit down..."

Gu Jun entered the room, and the two brothers sat on the sofa with a coffee table in between. They both turned their heads and looked in the direction of the window silently.

There is a desk with the little handicrafts that Lu Rankong made when he was young.

"I still remember that when you were making that little carriage, the carver cut your hand, and the blood kept flowing, which scared me a lot." Gu Jun raised his hand to a height and said, "You were just so little at that time. , And comforted me that it’s okay, just a small injury, don’t panic."

The two brothers smiled when they thought of their childhood.

Seeing him in a good mood, Gu Jun said: "Father often comes to sit in your room these days when you are away. I once saw him oiling the little handicrafts you made."

Lu Rankong was still smiling, but the smile in his eyes faded.

Gu Jun thought for a while, and then cautiously said: "Xiao Fan, you shouldn't blame your father on your mother. It's not your father's fault, but your mother is sick. Father is so busy, how many big and small things he has to deal with every day. It’s not that you don’t know about minor national affairs."

"Brother, you have been by your father's side since you were young. What you see is his hard work and hard work. And I have been with my mother since I was a child, watching her decline day by day because of her father's coldness." Lu Rankong took a deep breath. After a sigh of relief, he said dumbly: "My mother's death, my father will never get out of it."