Chapter 041

Lan Yu was about to pretend to be ill. As soon as he finished speaking, Lu Rankong saw that he was half-bending and holding his belly, and his back buckled.

His brow furrowed on his forehead, his nose flicked, and his mouth slightly opened as if out of breath. He tried to moan and tried his best to hold it back. His lips were bitten so white and trembling slightly.

He raised his head to look at Lu Rankong, his beautiful eyes were full of pain and panic. At this moment, Lu Rankong held his breath, his heart clenched, and almost blurted out and asked him where he was uncomfortable.

"Police officer, officer, 0356 seems to have a stomachache." After recovering, he hurriedly stood up and called the remaining prison guard.

Liu Junjie and the others were originally watching a movie, and they leaned forward and asked with concern: "What's wrong with Brother Qiao? Did he eat his stomach?"

"There must be a problem with that dish tonight. I feel it tastes wrong when I eat it." Qiu Dao said angrily.

Lin Lin also turned his head and called the prison guard: "Sir, he really hurts, and his forehead is sweating."

The prison guard squeezed from the side and went to see Lan Yu. Lan Yu snorted at the right time, and raised his hand to grab Lu Rankong's arm, his knuckles were all white.

The guard asked: "What's the matter?"

Liu Junjie and Qiao Fei rushed and said, "Sir, he is poisoned by food." "He is going to be poisoned to death. Take it to the medical officer for gastric lavage."

The guard frowned, "Nonsense..."

"It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter, that is, it's just a little uncomfortable." Lan Yu finished speaking intermittently, taking several deep breaths in the middle.

The prison guards looked at him and felt that this was not just a bit of discomfort, so they said to Lu Rankong: "0357, you take him to the medical officer for a look, don't delay."

Lan Yu trembled her lips, "I can still hold on, and I have to write about the experience of watching movies after watching..."

"Don't worry about the movie, go to the doctor first." The prison guard said solemnly: "0357, take him quickly, don't delay."

"Yes..." Lu Rankong knelt down, and the others supported Lan Yu on his back.

"Pain..." Lan Yu whispered in pain at the right time because of the change in posture.

Liu Junjie and others hurriedly said: "Brother Leopard, Brother Leopard, slow down."

"Police officer, let us go too." Wang Jin said to the prison guard.

Qiao Fei nodded and said, "Yes, let's go too. Brother Qiao seems to need someone to take care of him. We can take turns."

"No, you stay." Lu Rankong hurriedly stopped, "I will take him to check first, and I will notify you if there is any problem."

"Then can you be alone? We can go to two more to help."

"No, I'll do it alone." Lu Rankong said indiscriminately, carrying Lan Yu on his back and walking out, and the other prisoners stood up and gave way.

"Well..." Seeing him like this, several people had to agree.

When he arrived at the door, the guard guarding the gate saw the guard's passing gestures inside, and let him go after a few questions. Lu Rankong carried Lan Yu on his back and walked along the pitch-black playground.