Chapter 017

Lan Yu put the dagger on the neck of the willow branch, and said in a dumb voice: "Okay, tell me the little secret between you and Uncle Chen now. Hush hush, don't lie, lie child I do not like."

Willow branch abruptly resisted the scream that was about to burst out, closed his mouth and breathed quickly, whistling in his nose.

"Let's talk..." Lan Yu's breath sprayed around Willow's neck.

Willow Zhi was excited and said loudly: "I said, I said, I was wrong, I shouldn't be with Uncle Chen to secretly sell the tobacco, alcohol and those expensive ingredients at home. It was not my idea, it was Chen Boxian. I took it and took me with me after I found out and gave me money privately because of him."

"You're talking nonsense!" Uncle Chen flushed as he was about to explain. Lan Yu glanced at him with compassion, and immediately swallowed everything.

"That's it? There is nothing else to say?" Lan Yu asked.

Liu Zhi said in a huff: "Every Wednesday night, Uncle Chen's nephew will wait at the gate of the community, and we will send him those things—"

"I'm not asking you about this, tell me about other things, and think about it again." Lan Yu laughed shortly, her facial skin twitching nervously.

With this expression on his handsome face, it looked crazy and terrible, and everyone secretly took a breath.

"Others, other...I shouldn't steal the lady's custard, shouldn't steal the lady's lipstick..." Liu Zhi cried.

Lu Rankong stood up and walked to the window, coughing again when passing by Lan Yu.

Lan Yu paused and said, "I ask, you answer."

"Ok, woo..."

"Where are you from?"

"I'm a local, and my home is in Liuwu Lane, East District."

"How do you prove that you are from Liuwu Lane?"

"I have a Kata Star Resident Card, which can prove it." Willow branch rolled his eyes to look towards the servant's room, "I can go and show it to you."

"This doesn't count, other methods of proof are needed."

"Woo, I can call my parents to prove it."

"This won't work either..." Lan Yu said kindly.

Lu Rankong leaned against the window and interrupted suddenly: "There used to be a pastry chef in Liuwu Lane. The pies he made were delicious. Unfortunately, he passed away a few years ago. What is the name of the chef?"

Liu Zhi looked at him whimperingly with tears, choked up and said: "Qiao Dong gives birth to Uncle Qiao..."

Lan Yu slowly released the hand holding the back of her head and retracted the dagger.

Although she was free from the confinement, she still didn't dare to move, shrunk her shoulders and stood there silently weeping.

After Wang Wei heard that Liu Zhi and Uncle Chen had been selling his belongings, he kept silent and stood calmly. Madam Wang and Wang Simiao still hide behind him.

"Sit, sit, sit, what are you doing while standing?" Lu Rankong greeted Wang Wei and Mrs. Wang, warmly like the owner of this villa.

Nothing else was seen, the willow branch: "Willow branch, make a few cups of tea, and I'm thirsty. Is there any Pu Le Xing's purple tea? Or Lin Xue? Di Hong? If not, the new tea just made by Lin Wei Xing Yes. You need a sharp mist. The mist only produced tea last month. It's very fresh."