Chapter 080

Lan Yu's figure paused and stopped.

Lu Rankong also heard this sentence. He knew that K and Yun Jie had known each other before, only when Lan Yu lost his memory, they would be different, and Yun Jie was treated as a replacement.

"Lu Rankong" continued: "You can also see that I am not your companion. Don't worry, I am not hostile. I just want to survive, or I will have escaped just now. I can tell you many secrets, and I can also return your companion's body. Here you are. Although he doesn't know where his mental body has gone, he has taken stabilizers and will be back soon."

Lan Yu slowly turned and looked at him.

"Lu Rankong" said: "I can run away with your companion's body now, and deal with the body before his mental body returns."

Lan Yu did not speak, nor showed tension, only staring at him with a pair of black eyes.

"Lu Rankong" suddenly flinched, turning away and saying, "If I don't do that, there is only one condition. You can provide me with a safe identity."

"A safe identity?" Lan Yu asked hoarsely.

"Lu Rankong" said: "Before you promised me this condition, you had no chance to go back to the house to get the inhibitor. If you give me a new identity, I will immediately find a inhibitor for you to relieve your current pain."

When he finished speaking, he stepped forward and reached for Lan Yu's right hand.

"What the **** are you doing?" Lu Rankong roared in Lan Yu's head, making his scalp numb slightly.

"Lu Rankong" took Lan Yu's hand and took off the upper terminal. "We can talk about it, but before we finish talking, I will put the terminal away for you." He put Lan Yu's terminal away. Into his pocket, "Do you need me to help you?"

Lan Yu ignored him and stumbled to the door of the villa. All the effort has been exhausted in a short period of time. After the information lock is recognized, he wants to raise his hand to push the door open, but the solid wood door does not move.

"Lu Rankong" stepped forward, reaching out from his side and pushing the door open.

He watched Lan Yu go to the stairs but was not in a hurry. After looking around, he walked to the refrigerator in the restaurant and asked, "Would you like to drink water? Your mouth must be very dry, right?"

Lan Yu stumbled forward, staggered to the top of the stairs, tripped under her feet, and fell onto the stairs.

"Xiaoyu!" Lu Rankong called out hastily.

Lan Yu looked up at the top, just a dozen steps of stairs are now so long, he said: "Lu Rankong, you and me, talk to me."

Lu Rankong's voice was dumb as if it was mixed with sand: "Baby, what do you want to hear from me?"

Lan Yu said: "I want to hear your story, the little boy... The little boy is most afraid of estrus. My father was seriously ill in the middle of the night, and he couldn’t...have to go over the mountains to get a doctor, but on the road... he was in estrus story."

"Okay, let me tell the story of a little boy." Lu Rankong's voice was rough but gentle, "There is a little omega boy who is most afraid of estrus, so he always injects inhibitors seriously. As a result, his father became seriously ill in the middle of the night. Don’t go over the mountains to get a doctor, somehow, I just went into estrus on the road. He...he..."

Lu Rankong's voice choked, as if he couldn't speak anymore.

Lan Yu's sweat blurred his vision, and the whole figure seemed to be fished out of the water. He stood up on the wall, arched his back, and climbed to the second floor tremblingly.