Chapter 044

Lan Yu ran in silence, and began to think back to Officer Wang's usual words and deeds. The appearance of using an electric baton to teach people at any time was really not connected with the Longte star. I had to sigh in my heart that this man's acting skills are really good, and he is even worse than his own actor.

He sighed, but was vaguely unconvinced.

The best thing is to have the opportunity to act together. He must be better than that person.

Gradually, there were other people on the road. It was the handyman who didn't go to the movie and was running hurriedly and yelling in panic.

"Where is the warden?" Lan Yu heard someone ask.

"The warden is also in the warehouse. I heard that he is going to speak to the prisoners tonight, so two of our back kitchen workers have also gone to join in the fun. They haven't come out yet." The other person answered anxiously.

"Why don't they come out? So much water doesn't come out?"

"The warehouse door is locked, we will take turns to open the door, we can't open it..."

The mountain wall suddenly exploded and water began to flow. They had gone very quickly, but they had never encountered such a thing before, and they didn't know how to deal with it, and they became a mess.

Lan Yu and Lu Rankong glanced at each other quickly, did not speak, and ran to the warehouse more quickly.

As they got closer, the roar of the waterfall was deafening, the air began to moist, and cold water splashed all over the body.

When they ran to the warehouse to take a look, both of them gasped.

Although it was night, there were big lights every tens of meters, illuminating this area as if during the day, and in front of them was no longer a warehouse, but a deep and big pool.

The warehouse was built in a recessed area with a huge waterfall overhead. The water column directly impacted on the top of the warehouse and then flowed down.

The current is very fast, and now only about ten minutes have passed. The warehouse of nearly 1,000 square meters was half flooded, only the upper half of the metal wall and a roof were exposed.

There were a few handymen swimming nearby, and someone suddenly emerged from the water, gasping for breath.

"How about? Can you open the door?" someone stood beside Lan Yu and asked loudly.

The handyman shook his head desperately, what was saying in his mouth, the sound of the waterfall was too loud and inaudible, but looking at his mouth and expression, he should be saying that the door could not be opened.

Lan Yu thought that everyone was still inside, including those in cell 11, and she was about to jump into the water. But there were people around him faster than him, and the figure flashed, already thumping down.

Lan Yu took a glimpse of it, and as expected, Lu Rankong was gone. Before he could think too much, he took a deep breath and jumped out of the bottomless pool.

As soon as he entered the water, he felt the ice cold into his skin, and every pore was suddenly tightened. It was a kind of coolness peculiar to groundwater, which made him think of Pelican Lake in an instant.

But now is not the time to think about this, he opened his eyes in the water, looking for the location of the warehouse door.

The water was clean and clear. He saw someone swimming in front of him at a glance. The prison clothes and figure looked like Lu Rankong.