Chapter 13 Rewrite

Chapter 13: Gleaming Celestial Night

Naricelissa couldn't believe he'd ever kiss her.  She realized her brother was wrong.  He did like her or he wouldn't have kiss her, right?

"Niderudion the truth is that I actually like you." She lowered her head,  "I been wanting to be with you for awhile, but you are different from me.  I could never be with someone like t-"

"Like what?" He challenged her. "Have you not realized I like you too?  Narissa, I don't care what anyone says about this.  Who cares if you just a civilian and I'm the prince of this kingdom?"

"It surely never be allowed.  Like everyone will talk about it and your sister.  Yeah, Her Highness surely have my head if she knew!"

The prince started laughing, "Who cares what they think.  Besides Nova won't do that." Naricelissa gave him a flat look.  "Nobody will know at first."

"In secret, but I don't want to-" Naricelissa shook her head.

"No I mean we don't necessary tell anyone.  We just do this," He kissed her softly.

"Oh, I suppose we could." She pressed herself close into him.  Suddenly at that moment her lervizon lit up and she scowled at the message she saw.

Hey Narica,

Did His Highness finally see you?
Don't forget to kiss him ♥ and tell how you love him.

Naricelissa groaned and sent a voice message, "Go die."

Niderudion who didn't know she sent a voice message looked at her confused, "W-what?  You suppose we could go die?"

Naricelissa burst into laughter, "No it was... it was my brother.  Yeah, my relative I always spoke of.  "I think I should tell you because if I don't I'd feel like I would be betraying you."

"Oh I have got a gender from this person now." He mutters sarcastically, "Should I interrogate every male that works for me?"

"No, don't do that." She shook her head, "Besides as much as he annoying just don't do anything to him because of me.  Actually these past few weeks he had been telling me how you were doing.  Just earlier you were speaking to him too, in fact." Naricelissa looked down.

"I was talking to him?" The prince asked in wonder, "Who?  The only ones I spoke to was Novalie and Na..."

"Yes, continue." Naricelissa nodded.

"Nakosir... He's your brother?  Wait your his sister?!" He exclaimed and yelled a little too loud.

She nodded, "Yeah, and he treats you like royalty.  Wait you are!" She shook her head, laughing.

"Nakosir Deveria my knight is your brother.  I can't believe it," He shook his head in disbelief, "He must have knew.  He was so-"