Chapter 16 Rewrite

Chapter 16: A Promising Kiss

The breathing sound of Niderudion's sister is like a rooster to him.  The prince wakes up and gets dressed as usual.  He splashes water on his face and stretches.  The prince makes himself presentable and puts on his coat-in-jacket while applying his concealer.

Niderudion exists his room and stares at Nakosir who was at his post.

He glares at his knight, "I hate you.  How could you say that about her.. to her!?" He exclaimed with all of his emotions getting the best of him.

Nakosir lowered his head, "Well I did apologize about that and everything," He shrugged.

Nakosir widen his eyes, "Oh, you apologized?  Maybe you should have not said anything yesterday and then apologized to her!  That doesn't fix what you said!" He yelled at his knight, "I can't believe you." Niderudion then sighs, "I'm going to go and don't you dare follow."

"I'm guessing your sister is still asleep." Nakosir mutters as he watched the prince walk by.

The prince makes his way outside and sneaks through the kingdom in a secret-like manner.  He was going to the forest to see his Naricelissa.

Nakosir was sitting on a long, but thick tree branch thinking to herself.  She felt her face become red and suddenly she was only thinking about him.  "Dearest, why is it that I only think of you?" She called out, "Why is that I am stricken with this feeling?  Do you feel the same way?  When I think of you I feel a sweet desire to do nothing less, but to be with you.  Do you ever feel sick and warm that your head start to ache whenever I think of you?" She calls out to the great unknown of the forest, "Oh this feelings of sweet sickness!"

Naricelissa looks around and hope he would come to the forest already.  Where was he, where was her prince? He usually got there by now, but she was impatient as ever.

"Nideru, do you know I yearn for you?  Do you remember how you used to be here as soon as the sun started setting with you sword?  Do you remember how we first met?" She looked down and leaned against the tree, hoping he didn't think any less of her.

The prince who was walking in the forest saw Niderudion and looked at her before smiling secretly.  He sneaked carefully behind her without making any noise.  He huddled behind her and whispered, "Hey."

"Ahhhh!" She screamed smacking his face causing him to fall off the tree in the process.  Naricelissa realized what she done and looked down in horror with her hands on her face, "I'm so sorry!  Are you okay?"

"Pfff ha ha," He laughed as he moved his hair out of his face, "I didn't... I didn't expect to be slapped and pushed off." He lifted himself up and climbed back up next to her, "You're beautiful as ever." He stated to his Narissa.