NL: Chapter 5

Chaos within the Frontier

             Niderudion, Cestía, and Kyriadelia sneaked in the kingdom, however, Narissa followed carefully.

It wasn't that bright, she thought.

Niderudion touched a few stones by the palace and at once a passage led through the castle.  "Come on," He whispered.

"Mama is going to kill me." Kyriadelia lamented, lowering her head.  "I can just feel it."

"Just don't mention anything about me." The prince said quietly.

"We're all going to die." Cestia murmured drastically.  She was quite the pessimist, always seeing the worst in things.

"Trying to get out of everything as usual, Nideru!" Naricelissa grinned, announcing she was still there.

"Y-you're still here?!" He widen his eyes, "I thought you agreed to go back after you showed us the way?"

"Well... I lied." She shrugged, "I wanted to come with you here and see you more." Naricelissa leaned against him.

Niderudion frowned, but he wasn't in the mood to argue, "Fine, but you cannot let anyone see you!"

"Yay!" She grinned, practically hugging him.

"I hope I am not going to regret this..." He muttered as they went out of the secret passage and into the castle halls.

The prince led them to his room as they all sighed in relief.

"Wow, this place looks nice." The vision wielder was amazed with everything.  It was all so much more than she had.  She liked that, but she would never allow herself to be in that life if she knew other people had less than her.

The prince sighed and turned to her, "Alright, Narissa you stay here." He then looked at the others, "The rest of you go and make sure none of you look injured."

Cestia and Kyriadelia nodded their heads as they went to head out.

"It's just us again.  Alone.  Together." She walked around flirtatiously, "What do you think?" She leaned over his shoulder.

"Narissa!  Someone could-" His words are cut off when Narissa sighs.

She leans up towards him and then shuts her eyes as she realizes the reality of everything.

"Well I feel terrible.  I'm being selfish again..." She laid down on the covers and looked up,
     "Thinking how nice everything is here.  Relaxing, almost enjoying myself even when back home everyone suffering and I refuse to be selfish when there are those who are still living like that."

"Narissa, that's not your fault.  Any of them would gladly take opportunities that they are given, but you refuse because there are others doing less than you?  What would happen if everyone did that?  Besides," He turns away, "Once everything is normal with the reedins and all, I'm planning to help fix that."

"Well..." She began to think, "I guess everyone would be equal then."

"Even if so, there will still always be some kind of thing that will separate everyone from each other whether its living style, wealth, status, occupation, or anything.  Nothing is easy in the world." The prince states seriously, "I even know that, and I'm not saying this to make you feel better about yourself and that I grew up privileged because even if I had some of those things I still faced it, but just in different ways."

The vision wielder smiled to herself, "Maybe...." She trailed off, "Though I have to say, are all guest rooms like this because this one is sure nice." She exclaims laying over the bed while Niderudion watches from the room.