NL 19

Evening of Surprises

         Naricelissa woke up as usual. Put her hair up, grabbed her two blades, and transformed into an outfit before heading to where everyone was.

That lotion really helped, Narissa thought to herself. Maybe Kiridena isn't as bad and is just worried about her daughter's safety.

However when she walked into the room, she saw her brother there, sitting and eating the most fancy looking food she ever laid her eyes on.

The difference between them, she chose her status and refused anything higher until no one felt the hunger pains or food shortage.

Her brother on the other hand welcomed higher status in open arms, not giving a moon if there were plenty below him. If he wanted to make a difference and to help those he promised, he would have to raise to the top.

And constantly thought of the one name he remembered to keep him going - Rue.

"W.. what are you doing here?!" Naricelissa stepped back.

"Well good evening to you too," Nakosir muttered dryly.

Midnira noticed their interaction.

Naricelissa sighed, "Oh shut up! Why all the happy feelings? You saw what just happened!" She pulled out her blades.

"I know what happened..." He trailed off until he saw her blades were at his neck,
     "Say, sister did you know there is a penalty for hurting me since my status is technically only just under royalty? Hurting or ignoring royalty is death, but me is a trip to prison for several long years so I wou--"

"I hope you drown in the Moon star River!" She swore,
      "Jeez you get even more annoying every time I see you. Well lemme tell you something those rules don't apply when Esperon is covered in shadow so no rules can be carried out!"

Nakosir smugness dropped. "Even if I drowned I'll still haunt your memories and dreams!" He instead replied, not knowing a thing about how true it was.

"Oh the crescent moon! Leave me alone you son of--" Narissa sighed

Nakosir interrupted her, "Actually since we're siblings anything I would be a son of, you would also be a daughter of." He grinned at her.

"GAHH!" She toppled over to him, and they both began kicking and fighting with blades like children.

"Hey!" Niderudion exclaimed at the sight.

"No no don't stop, this es (is) very interestante!" Cestía watched in amusement with Kyriadelia.

Midnira stepped forward, "That's enough!" They both stopped at once.

"B-b-but you don't understand he is a selfish, arrogant, high mighty, extraordinary status loving s-" Midnira shook her head.

"Whatever issues you have with the other, please discuss it elsewhere." She then smiled,
     "You both just can't get passed what bothers you about the other."

"He messes with me for the sake of it!" She exclaimed.

Nakosir nodded and grinned, "That is true!  Besides it's my job to as your older brother."

Narissa wacked him.

"Hey those aren't the rules!" Naricelissa exclaimed, giving him a hard glare.

Syrukia was there with Suni. "So they still fight."

Suni shook his head, "They get along don't you see that teasing smile. It's all a game so they both could fight."

Naricelissa gave him a look.