NL: Chapter 1

The Narvidian Light: The Light

           The light shines over the sky above.  The clear gray sky washes over the world as silent as day.  Birds of a feather flock over the skies where right below them is a strange and mysterious forest.  The trees whisper eerily and it was particular as if it just appeared out of nowhere.  Anyone who lived around could tell you about the geographic environments along with the plants and roads, but no one has ever seen a forest in the area before.  It isn't usually there.  It was like it popped up out of nowhere.

As soon as they go closer a weird mysterious mist surrounds the place, making them feel awfully tired.  Sooner than later, they feel drowsy and sleep takes them in.  When they awaken, they are lying in the middle of a grass field with strange leaves that must have fallen from foreign trees.

The forest had disappeared and to them it probably was just some dream or legend.  Thus it took off from Amsterdam, Netherlands and appeared elsewhere.  The place this time was somewhere more south at a place known as Bern, Switzerland.  It was more south east actually, but that was the next stop it appeared.

As well for inside that forest, the ones that dwell in there couldn't feel they were moving.  That's part of the forest's magic.  That was how all the Legendarians lived there within their kingdoms.

Within the forest however, in a kingdom where the light never touches there was a princess who recently separated from her brother.  He resides in a kingdom that none would expect in a place so bright it could kill his eyes.  Drinking vials every moment or wearing new jewels every day.

The Kingdom of Narvidia is where he stays.

...

          It's been two months, twenty-four days, six hours, seventeen minutes and thirty-six seconds and counting since that day.  Every day the princess of light shrills with her annoying optimistic self during the early hours waking me up. 
            How is the moon?  Does the luminescence light feel nice?
             Sorry that must be silly to ask.
I was wondering how is everyone.  How is all the people and your brother and you too, of course.
I've been stuck here for over two months in the dark hoping no light comes in, but because my body can't take Narvidian light I have to take drinks. 
              I have some questions for everyone regarding what is going on, but every day I hesitate and never come out of this dimmed-lit room.  I want to go out.  I want to go back into the forest.
             I miss you.
I miss seeing you and kissing your lips.
I miss comforting and holding you in my arms.

Love,
           Niderudion

Sigh.

Delete

My Princess,
        It's been over two months since that day I last saw you.  It has been so lonely without any of the ones I care about with me, but I know it is the only way to save the kingdom.
I want to feel your soft skin and warmth once again. 
        Only darkness is the scenery I see.  This kingdom I reside is the opposite from the kingdom that light never touches.
The sun is the soul and the moon is only mine.
       Are reedins following through?
I really love to see you again soon,

Best
Of
Wishes,

Niderudion

Message could not send.

"GAHHH!" The sender pulled the ends of his crimson hair in defeat.  "The connection is either terrible or I decide against it."

Delete.