NL: Chapter 6

Vision Sleeps

           Kiridena gasped when she saw Narissa appeared. She widen her eyes and yelled, "Intruder! How dare you come here uninvited and unwanted. If you harmed anyone I loved I would have your death imploded. You will face the penalty for your actions."

Narissa raised her eyebrows and muttered, "Pffft, ha ha, haha, ha. Jeez so serious. I've done no harm I was just visiting His Hi...ghhermghmnehuhss, prinhmrmce Niderudion" Niderudion muffled her words as she was about to say his full title.

Niderudion gave her a look, "Not here with so many listening, though I do miss the sound of that title."

"Wait, Niderudion you actually know that intruder?!" Kiridena couldn't believe it. "That girl could have hurt you or worse one of us!"

"No, she wouldn't," The prince stated flatly, "She doesn't have a reason to."

"A reason to?" Kiridena raised her eyebrows, "She has every reason to!" The Narvidian Queen declared, "She must want to take our special powers for herself."

Narissa stared at her dully and chuckled, "Pffft hahaha ha, seriously? I mean yeah I study magic but I kinda have a love-hate relationship with the Narvidian light." She shrugged.

"Love-hate relationship?" Kyriadelia who was now inside the room along with Cestía and Nelvren as well.

"You know," Narissa smiles slyly, leaning back, "For someone like me, your light that you cherish oh so much makes me deathly ill if I consume too much of it. Luckily, I have spells to help me from it." She grins.

"What?!" Niderudion widen his eyes, "Really? Maybe you could teach me.."

Narissa laughed, "You wish don't you."

"Maybe I do, but more than you know," He said the last part so only she could hear.

"I still don't trust you, child" Kiridena shook her head.

"Well if you want to know why I'm really here, I'll just tell you." She just shrugged casually.

"The forest is dangerous for those who don't know how to handle it. There are souls who have been turned to darkness. You know this, correct?" The girl leaned back.

Narissa waited and saw the light queen nod slowly, "Yes, I'm aware."

"Perfect so you are aware and not completely clueless!" She pressed her hands together,
    "Well reedins are behind this. They help turn them like that while those get corrupted unable to control themselves and turn others to be just like them. Every Legendarian is in danger because of this. Luckily a few selected souls have been fighting them and the reedins to put a stop to the darkness being spread!"

"Wait..." Kiridena starred at her, "Aren't they killing them off?"

"Yeah, thank goodness I know! Such wonderful people and heroes. I want to be them, they seem so cool." She sighed dramatically.

"Freaking biased.." Niderudion muttered as Narissa jumped up and gave him a look.

"But your light, your precious light could be the other ingredient. It could be how the darkness is destroyed and how their souls will purify." She lowered her head and closed her eyes as she put her hand across her chest,
         "So please forgive me for trying to help the poor Legendarians that were corrupted and maybe we can save the world from being controlled by madness."

"Oh?" The light queen finally said, "If that is the case maybe I could work something out, but you must prove yourself that you won't trick us."

"Oh do you still not trust me?" Narissa shook her head, "After all I told you and given away. What I said was nothing just anyone knows. Sure everyone knows about the darkened souls, but nobody knows about everything else I said."