NL: 15

The Real Darkness

Narissa collapsed and began into her vision state as soon as she heard that name.

Like a spear, it triggered immediately just from hearing it, but she wouldn't remember how she got into the vision state nor what the vision would be about.

"Kaizo!" A young silver haired girl's voice called, "Is Sizerci here?" She asked before her voice faded and another memory formed.

"Kaizo..." An older woman's voice whispered, "What are we going to do? Our children... they cannot stay. If I had known then I would never had sent them here." The memory faded into another again.

"Sir Kaizo!" The girl from the first memory called out. "Do you think... Well uh..." She moved nervously, "Do you think he would like it?"

"You are always precious to him, to Vanez, and even me." The one called Kaizo finally spoke in this memory. However the memory faded again.

The girl was in a different memory. "Kaizo..." She whispered, "Are you taking Sizerci somewhere?"

He smiled and nodded his head gently, "Don't worry it won't be for long. Besides I would rather that every one of you would go too."

The girl's eyes lightened up, "R-really?"

"Yes, really. It would help you all get closer anyways." He smiled down at the girl who dreamed to leave every day.

"So Suni and Sarci will be there too?" She smiled widely.

"Yes, but I'm afraid I haven't told Sarci, yet, dear child." The man lowered his head, "She has been distant lately and you can only get through to her by using Suni."

Kaizo always enjoyed their company. He treated them right and how they should be not like beings with any mistakes are bad.
Everyone made mistakes but they treated it as if it was the worse thing ever done. As if it was a demon that one must purify them of.

"Kaizo, I don't want Sizerci to go. I am going to miss him." She told him.

He pat her head and smiled, "I know you love him. Don't worry. All will be well in time , you'll see."

Little did they know of the girl who listened in, but before anyone could do a thing or even realize it, the girl ran off as fast as her feet could take her.

She ran straight into the library and shut the door. She began to breathe heavily.

A boy smiled at her, "Running from trouble again?"

She gave a nervous, but sly smile, "Always!"

However what she heard bothered the girl.

The boy noticed this and looked at her, "Sarci... What's wrong?"

"I heard something... What if I can't see you again!?" She exclaimed, raising her voice a bit, "I can only trust you... Everyone else turns me in or... or tell all I do is wrong." She sighs and she lifts her head up from the ground.
She stares out and walks past a window that showed starlight. "What's so wrong with wanting to fight villains and save everyone here from those elders. Nobody likes em' anyways. What's so wrong with a dream to explore the world, use a sword, battle and face evil, but where you're also unstoppable against those evil guys!"

The boy smiled and took her in his arms, "There's nothing wrong except that your only a girl. The elders say that--"

Sarci huffed annoyed, "Girls are supposed to be pretty and doing nothing but follow rules and whatever their husbands want pfft I know! It doesn't mean I can't. I'm sure I'll be just as good as any male." She crossed her arms,
"Elevins, if I cut my hair and dressed how I liked they wouldn't even know the difference if I was a girl or not. Then I'll be able to do all I want."