NL: 14

Dizirá Distraction

          A dark shadow casted across her face, making every all more eerie.

"Niderudion, so you brought more than I expected that's even better." She stepped out from the shadows casted upon her by the trees.

Relvon and Elvon stared at her agape. She was very much a beauty and quite their type.

"Ooh is she the one we going to do things for?" Relvon turned to his brother.

Elvon grinned, "Man, I'd thought it be some evil dudes but working under this love of a w--"

His words were cut off by a spark of blue lightning.

"Repeat that again." Niderudion glared, "I dare you to."

Narissa just smirked, "Why don't we fight once we're against them.  It makes it much more entertaining for me and confusing for them."

They were speechless.

She flashed a smile and turned towards Kyriadelia with Elvon and Relvon behind her.  "What I'm about to do, I need to you three to do it right afterwards me.  But don't shine your light in our eyes."

"We need our light to get through the shadow kingdom?  It's to stop anyone who tries to spread the darkness, right?" The princess asked in confirmation.

Narissa nodded her head, "That's right.  Oh and Nideru," she turned to look over her shoulder, "step back.  This will work, I can see it."

"And now sun shine before us!  Lighten the path upon thus, Narvidia transform shadow without a fuss!  Ever lasting call and let us be one, evil be slayed, peace be made.  Shadow will fall and undone!"
      Narissa exclaimed gripped the magic and flowers of Narvidia.  Kyriadelia and the two Narvidian siblings did the same.  The other three whispered each word she chanted.

The shadows in the kingdom were dispersing.  "Let's go." Naricelissa decided.

"Wait!" Cestía interrupted, "I know where everything would be.  Allow me!"

Naricelissa's lips curled into a smile, "Alright princesa.  Do your worst!"

Cestía widen her eyes at her words, "What?"

Naricelissa just laughed, "Oh you know it's just a saying.  Plus I like to be dramatic in the moment before battle." She just shrugged at Cestía continued to lead the way a bit unsure.

The kingdom was eerie.  Whimpers and cries were heard all around.  Ghost-like-figures mourned and shadows cried.

Ahhhh
yaaaah
naaaa

A lonely soul reached out its decaying hand and grabbed onto Princess Kyriadelia's dress, "Don't goooooo. Don't leave meeeee.  Please.... Please... I can't.... must...."

Kyriadelia looked almost disturbed at the sight.  But she felt sorry.  The person was lonely, cold, and frightened.  She was a light that could save anyone there and the person clinged to her like a fly to it's flame.
But she had no idea how she could help them.

She was able to put a surrounding light around them that would keep them from becoming darkness, but that was with Naricelissa's and Nelvren's two nephews' help.

It was through the vision wielder's guidance she was able to do that.

Many more individuals crept towards them on their hands and knees murmuring words none could understand.  Blood and shadow trailed those souls from behind.

"This way." Cestía suddenly told them picking up the speed.

She felt sorry, she felt pity, but she couldn't do a single thing.
Not right now at least.