NL: 11

Darkness Uprising

         Niderudion slowly descended back into Narvidia with a small smile.

He sighed when stepped inside as the necklace dangled around his neck.

The prince's cheeks were still slightly red from embracing the maiden and his hair was also slightly off.

"Does your sister know?" Midnira turned to her son calmly.

Niderudion shut his eyes, "Know what?  I haven't exactly seen her in months..."

Midnira raised her eyebrows, "You know what I'm talking about."

"No, of course not." He sighed, "I was planning on telling her once I see her again."

"But it was going on before you left." She stated, reading him indefinitely.  She could always tell what her children were thinking.

"There were too many things going on." The prince avoided his mother's look, "What's it to you anyways?"

"Well I like her, she reminded me of how I use to be." Midnira told him casually.

Niderudion stared at his mother wide eyes.  He did not expect that.  "UHHHhhhh what...?!"

"She is also so incredibly selfless for others, something you and your sister needs to work on being." Midnira comments.

Niderudion was surprised at his mother's comment, "Yeah... I know."

"I hope the best for you two.  And she's strong, I can tell she has been through a lot."

"Thanks," he smiled.

"And I'm guessing you gave her the heirloom?" She gave him a knowing look.

"Yeahhhh..." He muttered, "But before you say something it is because I thought I wouldn't see her for years---"

"I wasn't going to-- I just was wondering since I haven't seen it.  The real reason I gave it to you was because your sister would never see a world outside from you unless you ventured out on your own first." She began honestly,
    "That's the real reason I sided with the Reedins that day and gave in to that suggestion."

Niderudion was surprised, he never was told why until now.  There are a lot of things he still doesn't know about his mother.  The fact she sided with them that day just hurt him, but now it was different.

"I guess I'm a bit afraid of her reaction because I know she will be sad." And as he spoke those words he knew she wouldn't just be sad but out for the kill.

And Nakosir might have to make a tough choice.

That was the last thing he said before he retrieved into his room.

The eve awaits as the sun starts to become brighter even in the never.

And only in a few hours would a daring soul awaken feeling so cold and trembling, knowing the kingdom she ran from now wants her dead.

"Los siento, (I'm sorry)"  tears stained her cheeks. "I.. I abandoned tù.  I may tiene saved tú in the end, but tú eres (you are) still trapped.  And only I escaped managed to break control of the controlled mind zombie."

She stared out the window and closed her eyes.  "Cestíon, Los siento.  You may have saved me in the end, but only if I told you my doubts before, you too would have been saved.  Because they were all right and that girl became the death of our kingdom... hermano "

Cestía walked out of her room and stood white as a ghost in the middle of the night where most were asleep.

Niderudion saw her emerged from her room and also came out.  "Dark Nightmares?" He asked.