Rewrite Chapter 2

Chapter 2: A Battle in the forest

          It was one year since they chosen their knight.  It one year since he gave them what they wanted.  To be able to fight with swords and magic.  To be able to destroy the darkened ones and go through the forest better than before.  They made it safer for their side of the forest allowing anyone to travel better than ever.  No one knows how this is happening, no one knows why it is, and no one knows who are killing of the darkened ones....

All except Novaliera, Niderudion, and Nakosir.  Almost every day they would sneak into the forest and fight against them.  If none were around they would practice on themselves.  Everything seemed as if they were going to win against the reedins, but in fact it was just starting.

"It has been one year, Nakosir." The prince whispered gazing at the forest.  To him it was beautiful.  It was lovely and he loved how the moon light goes through it's leaves.

"Yeah, and now we can fight better than those dirty old reedins." The princess grinned quite proud of themselves.

"Don't be too sure, Your Highnesses.  You never fought one before.  The ones in the forest are much weaker than any reedins.  Besides everything you have accomplished, it is all thanks to me, Your Highnesses." Nakosir was their knight.  He was one of the few that knew how to defeat reedins and darkened ones.  He thought of everything he had done.  Everything he is willing to sacrifice being their knight.  His home, her, and everyone that he left.  He would do anything for them.  He was the one that saved his family and brought food to the table.

"Remember, if you do anything to us, you could just forget everything you ever knew with a nice goodbye to you." The prince crossed his arms trying to study their knight.  He noticed he was harder to read and see what he was thinking than anyone else.

"I know...I know!" He raised up his hands in surrender, "Besides, I swore my life for both of you.  To protect both of you.  I would die for both of you.  I would never do anything to any of the Esperon's Royal Family." He swore and was not going to break his oath.  They heard some ruffling and some voices.  Nakosir perked up and listened.  "Shh.  It is them, the darkened ones."

"Alright!" The princess was excited to fight them with her brother.  Anything her twin did she followed.  She was selfish and crueler than him.  If anyone caught his interest, than she hated them at once.  She only wanted to be the thing that caught his eye.  She always liked his judgement and did everything he did or say.

"Wait!" Nakosir whispered. "I heard them talking.  What are they saying?" A group of three were huddled together talking.

"Oooh!  What are we going to do?" The one of the left cowered down with what seemed like fear.

"Calm down I am the boss and I can figure this out!" The middle one was the boss and he always had plans and backup ones up his sleeve.  He was fearless and did not care if they were loosing, he would keep on fighting regardless.

"Fred is right!  Besides a lot of us has been disappearing." The right one exclaimed turning to his friend.