Legendary Forest Chronicles PART 3

The Legendary Forest Chronicles PART 3

Forest Consequences

__________________

Recap:

A lot has happened.

Esperon has turned to darkness.
With the help of Naricelissa (the vision wielder) she managed to bring everyone to safety with her younger sister Nasima including her brother Nakosir who refused to leave Princess Novaliera's side.  Now the princess turned into shadows.

However, Nakosir was the princess' knight and brought her to Narvidia.  Together Naricelissa, Nasima, Nakosir, Cestía and her brother Cevestíon also nicknamed Cestíon (the half siblings of Dizirá), Rizu (the youngest Elemental prince sibling), Queen Midnira, Niderudion, Queen Kiridena, Nelvren, Princess Kyriadelia, Suniverozi and Syrukia (adopted sibling) of the ElevinSelvin kingdom, and the shadowed individual nobody could see Kaizo worked together to help make a magic to repel Shadows.

One person of each magic ability stepped forward and used their magic.  In the end, Naricelissa consumed it and made the shadows disappeared from Novaliera.  However, Nakosir realized his sister was a vision wielder but she couldn't tell him because of the spell Suniverozi made her promise those years ago.

Because of Novaliera, Narissa felt sad and that Niderudion will probably won't spend time with her.  Before that could happen, Niderudion erased those thoughts.  But Novaliera happened to walked in on them kissing and him telling her that he loves her.

Nelvren contemplates if he should be the father he should be when Midnira clearly pushed him out.  But he feels that he caused it since he never told her the truth about his feelings.

Nasima tells Suniverozi and Syrukia to back away from her siblings since she believes they only caused them to get hurt back in Elevin all those years ago.  Syrukia tells her she doesn't understand when Nasima finally confesses her siblings will be happier this way despite the fact Nakosir done everything he did just to find Syrukia again.

Syrukia runs out and finds Nakosir lamenting about finding her and if he should possibly give up.  However she shows him a picture of them 10 years ago and asked him what it meant.  Surprised, where she got it he told her a little and that he and Naricelissa we're the only to escape.
At the last minute, Syrukia reveals that she too escaped and part 2 ended with all that going on.