NL 13

Recap of Memories

            Much has happened in the forest since Narissa left Niderudion.

Not only had Cestía been having nightmares regarding what happened to Dizirá.

She has been seeing what the Sirenzania's princess have done to their prince.

He was trapped in shadowed glass statue thing.

Cestía told Niderudion too, what she was feeling.

That was when Niderudion promised her that they will save her kingdom.

It was then they decided even if it was night, to find the first clue: a princess who controlled shadows.

Niderudion sighed as he rest up on the balcony.  Cestía was nearby with a worried face.

"Did tu (you) plan to let ella (her) go when we fought?" She couldn't help but ask.

Niderudion shrugged, "I didn't want her dead yet.  But we have figured out that Dizirá is in darkness because of her.  Now we must figure out how to get the darkness out." The prince looked away,
      "And I'm afraid we might need Kyriadelia's help since she is light."

"She's not as bad tu make her out to be." The girl smiled, "Besides tu already told Narissa everything you knew.  Didn't she say that she was searching for her too?"

"It's Nari to you!" Niderudion glared, "Yeah she was.  Of course she is because she thinks it would be fun and a challenge." He laughed at his lover's antics,
        "I just... hope she is able to find a way through shadow without using pure Narvidia light."

"Okay okay you can only call her that!  I forgot." She shrugged,
     "For now we should wait and see what happens.  I hope he can wait a little more..."

"Hey, don't worry, he will be alright." He smiled at her, "If you are fine and like this what worse will he face?  Once Narissa finds a way to cure shadow then everything will be alright."

Niderudion promised Cestía.

"You're making that face again." Cestía states.

Niderudion blinked, "H-huh?" He smiled sheepishly, "What face?  You mean that something clearly was going on between you at Cestíon?"

Cestía looked horrified with that thought it made her feel disgusted even.

"No you got it all wrong..." She began to say, "For the truth is that Cestíon and I...."

Niderudion widen his eyes as he heard her next words.

He was mistaken and couldn't believe it.  It was just she had dark hair as the shadows and well...

It was so strange.

He looked at Cestía determined, they were going to do something very soon.

...

"I-I'm s-sorry!" A girl whimpered with a bit of fear in her eyes.  She was brave with many things but the fact she was here being summoned by those elders scared her.

She would speak her mind and trouble awaits her.  But the girl didn't care, she was trapped and wasn't free.

Nobody saw how she really felt, how if she could just be herself then she would be much happier.

The man in front of the girl shook his head, "I'm tried of dealing with you.  Can't you or your escort escort learn to silence yourself."

The male nearby lowered his head, "Please forgive me.  I'll do better."