Rewrite chapter 21

Chapter 21: A Concluding Festival

A horrible person can be defined as someone who causes shocking, dreadful, or unpleasant things to occur. They could be a criminal, an antagonist, or someone bad. Sometimes, they could just be horrible in the eyes of the beholder and just ends up doing things without thinking. That is still no excuse for their actions, but it is an opinion.

For this sake, let's just say Zyion is a horrible person. He is an horrible person to trick someone like that, but he believes he couldn't help himself.

To him, she is the most beautiful person he'd ever seen. Even though her voice is like the whispers of ice, it is just amazing. She unwillingly let him see her features, but he'd revealed them himself. After that she was quite heartbroken and it made him sad just seeing her like that. Her brother then began to beat the heck out of him for doing so. He didn't blame him. He just wanted to apologize, but he knew if he got anywhere near the girl then she would run to her brother for her dear life. It was such a hassle to do so.

He put a red-orange jacket on and went to the shadows of the room. When the girl saw him, he waved and smile. Sooner than later she came in and realized she been tricked.

He came closer to her and wondered why she was so scared. "I don't mean to hurt you. You just wouldn't come if I'd done it differently. I'm sorry, it wasn't my place. Even now I can't help myself." Zyion felt his lips touched hers. Her lips were soft and smooth as flowers. He felt the warmness of his skin as he pressed his mouth on her. He was enjoying every moment of it. She wasn't.

A part of him felt a bit bad that it was forced.

"Stop!" Novaliera had enough and kicked him as she pushed him off. "That's treason."

"I'm.. I'm sorry, but I can't stand it." Zyion suddenly exclaims. "Ever since I saw you, everything changed. I can't think of anything else, but you. Your too beautiful and amazing. Your voice pierces my heart like ice. Even when your words are so cold to me, I don't care because my heart has already turned to ice." He told her getting up and moving closer to the girl.

"Stop it! Get a life." She yelled, "Just go away." She sobbed and kicked him once more while she used that opportunity to run out of the room to her knight and brother.

...

"Look it's going to be alright," Niderudion tells her as he hugs and comforts his sister. "I'll find him and make sure he realized what he'd done is wrong."

"Niderudion," Nakosir whispered and gave the prince his own lervizon, "Be careful. I'll stay with your sister and make sure no one bothers her."

"As long as you make sure yourself doesn't bother Novalie, then thank you." Niderudion joked while he went off to see where that crook go.

Niderudion's lervizon suddenly went off or was it Nakosir's, he wasn't sure.

--In Coming Call--

Huh? The prince thought, who could be calling him?

He only tend to use it involving royal affair, telling Nakosir to do something, seeing the location around the kingdom and forest, and seeing one's memories.

He widen his eyes and looked around to make sure no one was by him when he saw the name of the caller.

"Hey Nako when is everyone coming back?" The prince heard her voice from the other end. Oh he missed her voice, "I just finished fighting some dark souls so if you called me that is why I didn't pick up. Don't scream!" She yelled. "Nako? Are you there, I swear if this is a dumb prank. There was this strange caller that called while I was fighting, I didn't listen to it since it wasn't one I recognized."