NL: Chapter 4

Reunite of the Forest

            A girl smiled to herself as the cool wind blew through her turquoise hair.  It has been several eves since she spoke with Niderudion, but they often sent each other messages.  In her hand was a lervizon where she was currently speaking to her brother with.

She laughed out loud and shook her head, "You did not just do that!"

"Oh please, it was fine." Nakosir waved his hand, "Those reedin dimwits were completely scared.  I held the rim tip of my sword up to their necks.  Then that's when I told them if they enter again blood would be spilled and I wouldn't be mine."  He shook his back laughing through the other end

"Is it just me or are they getting weaker?" Naricelissa looked up at the night sky in wonder.

"Yeah, I've been feeling that too." Nakosir nodded, "It almost makes me wonder if they are just sending their weakest ones while the strong ones plan for something big."

Naricelissa's eyes darkened, "I know something terrible must be happening.  I found out that two more kingdoms were recently covered with darkness.  The people remaining became trapped with two different mindsets fighting against each other in their heads."

Nakosir widen his eyes, "It can't be!" He shook his head, "Her Highness is thankfully fine.  You must tell me though, which kingdoms got veiled with darkness?"

"The Kingdoms, Sirenzania and Dizaría did.  Niderudion told me."

"Oh?" Nakosir whistled, "You're still in touch over the lervizon, I'm surprised."

"Shut up, you." Naricelissa turned her head, face turning red.  "He doesn't want me to see him anyways." She muttered as she starts complaining.

Nakosir looked over from his lervizon, "Oh?  Why is that?"

He realized as she began making the face she makes when she is annoyed about something and most likely will start complaining.

"He wants to protect me or something stupid like that.  Does he not know who I am?" She scoffed in annoyance, "I practically made him stronger than you ever did in a few years you been his knight.  He thinks if I go over reedins will follow and alert others.  If someone follows, I defeat them.  I know how to move with stealth quite quietly, but quickly.  If anything he needs to be protected more being in that filthy light kingdom."
   She sighs, crossing her arms, "The only reason he is surviving is because I gave him an orb of luminescence before he left.  When it runs out, it's over since he refuses to drink that vial--Not that I blame him, but does he not get it?  I want to see him.  I want to cross the forest and trees so whenever he goes out to fight I want to see him.
        "I want to kiss him and embrace his warmness and tell him everything I missed." She took a deep breath before raising her arms in the air, "Heavens, I'll go into Narvidia if I have to!"

Nakosir laughed awkwardly, "Yeah... I suppose you both want to protect the other.  Though I'd rather you spare me the details of your relationship." Nakosir looked up awkwardly.  "But all you said, want me to record and tell him that for you?!"

"What?!  Don't you dare!" Naricelissa glared at him through her lervizon.  She then sighed, "Oh no, I believe you are mistaken about something."  The girl shook her head anxiously, "We're not like that.  Please who would I be, he's younger than me and I just turned seventeen."

Nakosir smirked, "Yeah I know, the day after he left.  It must have been a perfect birthday present." Nakosir let out a hollow laugh.

"Oh quiet." She shook her head, "It wasn't his fault, Nako.  It was the only thing he could think of to stop the destruction."