NL: 18

The Blazing Sunrise.

            Naricelissa has been running for what seemed like forever.  She wanted to get there already, it felt like her legs would break.

She saw up ahead sunlight breaking through the trees.

She began panicking, just a little more she thought.

Not yet.

But the sunrise came and with it rising came its blazing sunlight.

"Ow!" She cried out, "Did I... Urk just get attacked?" However she then realized nothing attacked her and the sun was out.  "Sunlight!"

Huff.

Heh.

Haa...

Huff

The girl cried out as sunlight continued to pierce her skin, damaging her.  It was painful.

Several layers and areas were covered in wounds from the light.  She winced every step, every time she ran.

"I must... I promised I can get through this... Niderudion must... I must tell.. I must.. Urk..." The girl collapsed on the ground.

She tried to crawl the remaining way, but her body wouldn't move after awhile.
"Forgive me... I cannot go on." She laid there, pain continuing on.

Eyes closed, the blazing heat blinding and paining her.  It's too much.

"Flower please I promised I would always survive but I just..." Her voice trailed off when a figure spirit apeared.

And before she realized it a voice was there.  Water was poured on her face and she felt almost a bit better.  "So your the girl that made a deal with my sister, hmm."

Naricelissa looked up and saw a figure with a silver ghostly outline.  "Sister?" Then she widen her eyes, "Wait you know about the deal I made with Flower of Forgiveness?"

The man laughed, "That's right.  I'm Thorn, Thorn of Wishes some might say and Flower is my sister."

"I... Thank you." Naricelissa sincerely gave her thanks, "Did your sister send you?  Was I going to die?"

Thorn smiled, "Not necessary.  I couldn't resist helping a maiden in need-- one as beautiful as you.  Remove yourself from Flower's deal, take mine instead and I'll let your memory return along with what you truly desire come true."
      He brought out his hand, giving her a card, "And you could even become the Spirit of the forest by my side." He leaned down making his spirit like ghost figure fade near her neck.

The girl was surprised, "Oh... I still must help-" Thorn hushed her.

"Oh but all that you desire will become real instantly with my deal.  Sure Flower my be angry and shed a few tear, but it will all be worth it, my dear." He pressed water into her skin when he kissed her cheek, "Think about it, darling."

He faded away leaving her, lost in thought.

"Become a spirit by his side, huh?" She furrowed her eyebrows, "But I'm already being courted sort of..."

She got back to heading towards Narvidia and thankfully she only had a little ways.

She was injured from the blazes but thankfully it felt better than before.

She was able to run and get to Narvidia and that's what mattered.

Then she ran straight to the hidden entrance and up the window.  She had to get there before anything else happened.