4 (Mute)

Jungkook pov

"Why do you call him appa huh?" I asked sleeping Taehyung.
"Your appa was right! You are like me! Stubborn and a brat!" I chuckled and shook my head.
"You must know your appa! You know him! He is Jinyoung Tae! Park Jinyoung! This doctor is not your appa you have seen appa and know him well. You must not forget appa!" I shook my head.

Taehyung is the only sign of Jinyoung! He must know who is he and how much he sacrificed for him!
"Sir!" I turned to my assisstant!
"Did you bring the things I said?"
"Yes sir! Here sir Taehyung's clothes. The ones he loves the most. And here his ipad!" I nodded.

"Put the clothes in the closet and the ipad on the table."
"Yes sir!" I looked outside and could see the sun rising up.
"Did you bring my coffee?"
"Here sir!" I sipped it.
"So we have a meeting yeah?"
"Sir Miss Cha arranged it!" I nodded.

"Tell Mrs Chan to take care of Tae with Mrs Oh!" He didn't say anything.
"What?"
"Sir.....but yesterday.....you yourself saw what happened!" He said out of frustration.
"What is with this whining? You mean you cannot take care of a 5 year old one huh?"

Author pov

Taehyung opened his eyes as the sunlight caressed his eyes.
He stretched his body and sat on the bed.
"Appa!" He said and looked all around the room.
"Appa appa appa appa appa!" He didn't hear any respond which made him mad. He pouted and came down of his bed. A smile appeared on his face as he saw his ipad on the table.

As soon as stepped out he saw Mrs Chan and Mrs Oh who were busy speaking. He shook his head! They are surely useless!
Taking his way he went to find his appa!
"Appa! Appa! Appa!!" He was chanting appa and looking everywhere.

He entered the nursury room.
"Appa!" But he didn't find his appa.
"Sweetheart do you want something?" He panicked as the nurse spoke with him and ran.
"Appa!" He whisperd and ran.

"Appa!" He entered a room which the medical students were.
"Hey who is this child?"
"Who are you?"
"What are you doing here? You must be in your room!"
"He is a patient yeah?" Taehyung swallowed and put his hands on his ears and started crying and screaming loudly.

Jin pov

"We must speak with hi-"
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I stopped as heard a scream with crying sound from the next room. Going there I saw Taehyung in the middle of students.
"Tae!" He screamed again and cried loudly. I quickly went to him and hugged him.

"Shhhhhshhhhhhh! I am here sweetheart I am here!" He hid his face inside my neck and held my neck tightly with his little arms.
"Don't you know how to behave with a child? How many times we must tell you you must be a child psychologist before a pediatritian?"

"Sir we didn't do anything wrong just asked him some questions and he wouldn't answer and suddenly screamed and cried." I sighed and tapped Taehyung's back.
"Ill children are here so try to understand them."
"Yes sir!" Jimin came to me.

"They are not wrong! You get me Jin yeah!" I sighed and nodded. I looked at Taehyung who was still crying.
"Aweee look how messy our TaeTae is! Ooohhhhhh you need bath don't you?" I pinched his nose and he giggled. I wiped his tears and kissed his cheek. I got shocked as he took an ipad out.

"I was looking for you! You weren't in my room. Where were you?" He showed me what he wrote.
"Ummm.....why don't you ask me?" He pouted and tightened his brows.
"Fine fine! I had work! I saw you are asleep so came to do my works. Lots of children are here that beed me." He again started writing.

"But you are MY appa!" I looked at others who started whispering.
"I believe you have works to do."
"Yes sir!" I looked at Jimin.
"I have patients. See you!" He said and waved.