35 (Promise)

Jin pov

"You're sooo beautiful! Aweee I wonder how I didn't know about you till now?" I smiled to the girl who was sitting beside me and hugging me tightly time to time.
"Thank you!" I said and gave her a smile. But who is she?
"Aweeee I am glad we have you here now. You know Jungkook nee-"
"What are you doing here?" In that come Mr Jeon came and stood in front of her. She rolled her eyes.

"What are you doing here? Still the brat he was!" She said and even mocked him. I pursed my lips and did my best not to laugh.
"Nayeon!" Jungkook folded his arms in front of his chest. He was very serious.
"WHAT?" I got shocked as she yelled.
"How dare you mock and yell at me do you know who-"
"Jungkook stop the story of I am Jeon Jungkook and no one can stand in front of me shit! I wonder how this angel has accepted to marry you! It is fishy did you use any curses to have him or something?" He sighed and closed his eyes massaging his temple.
"This is crazy god save me!"

"Appa! My appa!" Tae said and tapped my shoulder with a bold smile. Nayeon smiled and caressed Tae'sface. So he is someone Tae loves her.
"Yes baby you have the most beauyiful appa!" He giggled and nodded.
"Say goodbye to Scorpy Tani and Tata for two weeks!" Mr Jeon said making Taehyung to tighten his brows.
"Hey who are you to ban my baby from his favourite animals huh? What kind of a father you are? I see you haven't changed. You see this Jungkook here-"

"Nayeon!"
"What? I wanna tell this loving guy how loving his husband who is unfortunately my brother is!" They are siblings?
"I wish that night mom and dad had slept separated or mom has kicked dad out of the room that you wo-"
"Sorry my dear brother but what if I am made in a day how do -"
"You are fu-unbelievable!" He said and shook his head. She rolled her eyes and looked at me and smiled boldly.

"Ah you must be confused! I am Nayeon Jungkook's sister. Taehyung told me about yo-"
"Everything is about you little devil! And here you say you are not a trouble maker!" Taehyung pouted and tightened his brows. He wrote something and showed his ipad.

"Why do you keep calling me like that? It is wrong! You are giving others a wrong perspective about me. I have a lovable character!"
"I wonder where are you finding these sentences these days!" Taehyung giggled.
"It was on TV! I watch with uncle Jimin!" Jungkook closed his eyes.
"My baby is right! He is not a trouble maker but you are one. Why didn't you tell me about your wedding huh? You knew I am not in Korea. Do you know how hard things were to manage for me!"

"Cause you are nosy and noisy! And I hate both of these characterise." She stood up in front of him.
"What did you say?" Mr Jeon gave a smile.
"You are nosy and noisy- ahhhhhhhh!"
"Jungkook!"

Author pov

"No no no no!" Taehyung said and shook his head looking at the wound on his dad's face.
"It may sting!" Jin who was taking care of the wound said. Jungkook looked at the wound and then Nayeon. He couldn't believe she has done this with her nails.

"Are you a cat or dog?"
"Jungkook my dear brother I swear if you keep this up you will REGERET-"
"Hey you two stop! Why are you like two children?" Jin finally said and stopped the two.
"Tell her! You know me well I am not kind of a person who-"
"Jungkook!" He looked at Jin.
"Will you let me to take care of your wound or no?" He pouted and lowered his head. Jin shook his head and smiled. He couldn't believe the Jeon Jungkook he knows is the brat one who is sitting next to him now.

Taehyung looked at her aunt and then his dad! She did something bad and hit his dad. He went to Nayeon and hit her arm.
"Tae!" Nayeon said in shock.
"Bad!" He said and pointed to her.
"Why? What did I do?" He pouted and pointed to his dad.

"H-hit.....bad!" He managed to say. Jungkook got shocked seeing Taehyung was defending him. He is always against him but now! Maybe it is cause he is hurt?
"Mister you hurt your aunt just now you know that?" Jin said and chuckled.
"He has done correct for once. Tae baby you are not banned from your animals an-" Looking at Jin's face Jungkook got quiet.