27 (Happy)

Jungkook pov

I looked at Jinyoung's photo which was smiling to me.
"Last night.....was very hard for me." I swallowed.
All of our memories were coming to my mind. Did I show my feelings toward you correctly?

"I've found.....Taehyung.....doesn't open up when it comes to me! It makes me wonder if you would!" I bit my bottom lip.
"Jinyoung why didn't you tell me what you wanted? Why I didn't understand the things you want? Why I never understood.....how much you love me?" I gripped my hair.

"I am stupid! Why didn't I make you mine even you gave all you had to me?"

"We have a baby who soon will join us! I love you! And you love me at least it is what you claim-"
"Jinyoung!" He giggled and sat on my lap.
"Let's marry! Ah I didn't want to lose the chnace you propose me but here I am proposing you!" I chuckled.
"Baby what means is we are together! Right now I am really busy with the company. I want us to marry when my 100 percent attention is on you!" He lowered his head.

"So your attention is not on me? Even
....I am pregnant!" He asked and looked at me with teary eyes.
"Baby no I-"
"I understand! You are a busy man. Sorry you're right! What means alot is we are together now!"

I closed my eyes.

"He no.....lichen....me! He....bujy!" The same words came from our son's mouth.
"Sorry for being such a jerk!"

Jin pov

I looked at Taehyung who was looking outside. He is down and it is obvious.
"Tae baby do want peanut butter sandwich?" He shook his head.
"With strawberry jam!"
"No!" What should I do?

"He didn't take me to fair!" What he told me last night came to my mind.

"You know what happened?" He just sighed.
"I told your dad we will take you to the fair and guess what he said he loves to take you fair and became veryyy happy?" He turned to me with round eyes.
"Yeah?" I smiled and nodded. He gave his boxy smile.

"Ahhhh come on let's get ready and go ok? Appa must get ready as well!" He nodded. I quickly went to the bathroom and called Mr Jeon.
"Answer answ-"
"Seokjin I appreciate if you don't call me during work time an-"
"And I appreciate if you listen to me without being like a boss. I told Tae we are taking him to fair and he is super happy. If you don't wanna make him sad be at the central fair in 30 minutes." I hung up the phone and came out.

"De....dy!" I smiled as saw Taehyung already has changed his clothes.
"You had extra clothes?" He nodded. I smiled and caressed his face.
"Isn't my son the cutest?" He giggled.
"Appa!"
"Appa will get ready now and we'll go ok?"
"Ok!"

Author pov

"Make one leg jump jump jump!" Taehyung was giggling jumping with Jin and having ice cream in their way to the fair. The fair was near and Jin thought it is good for Taehyung to walk alittle and see the world around him. Taehyung was a child who wasn't connected to the world alot. He couldn't communicate so it was the best way to make him get progress.

"Tae baby appa can hold you if you are tired." He shook his head.
"No! Me....good!" Jin smiled and caressed his face. He looked at Taehyung who was taking side glance toward him and his ice cream. He had the chocolate flavor while Taehyung had strawberry one. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Do you want to taste chocolate one too?" His eyes shined making Jin to laugh. Jin kneeled in front of him and gave him some.
"Here baby! Is it deliciouse?" He giggled and nodded. Taking a tissue he cleaned his face.

"Ok here we are! The fair we promised you!" As he looked at Taehyubg he got shocked seeing him hugging his legs and hiding his face.
"Tae baby what is it? Let's go and-"
"No no! No no no!" Taehyung said and shook his head multiple times and strated crying. Jin quickly hugged him.
"Baby you wanted to come to the fair here-"
"Why did you hung up the phone huh?" As he turned his head he was faced with an angry Jungkook.