24 (Get ready)

Author pov

Taehyung was busy looking at different venues not satisfied with them and the theme.
"Aw nooo!" He whined and pouted his lips.
"Tae baby!" Hearing his dad he shifted his head. Jungkook smiled and went to him.
"What are you doing?" He said and kissed Taehyung's cheek. He pouted and showed the venues in his ipad.

"Bad!" He said and tightened his brows making Jungkook to laugh.
"Baby we will search for a venue along with your appa. Now come on! Dinner is ready!" He smiled and nodded.
"Oh before that here! This laptop is new an-"
"Ahhhhh! Yessss!" Jungkook laughed as Taehyung became excited and giggled.
"This one has the last system!" Taehyung was looking at it with a bold smile.
"Ok you can take a look it another time! Now let's go for dinner!"
"Hugy!" He said and ran outside making Jungkook to smile.

"Tae baby be careful!" He stopped in front of Jungkook and opened his arms for him. Jungkook exactly knew what he wants. He held him on his shoulders earning a loud scream and giggle from Taehyung.
"Ok dear passengers we will have a beautiful journey along with captain Taehyung to the dining room yeah!" Taehyung giggled out loud as was in the air and Jungkook was going to the dining room.

"Here!" He placed Taehyung on the ground next to the highchair he bought for him. He smiled seeing Taehyung big eyes getting round looking curious at the highchair. He turned around the highchair and giggled. It was like the ones he has seen in cartoons and more it was orange and gray!

Jungkook took the chance and held Taehyung and put him on the chair. Taehyung giggled and looked at the chair.
"You like it baby?" He smiled and nodded.
"I don't like those chairs! They are for big people. I am a big man but I like it more!" Jungkook laughed and shook his head.

"Ok from now on you will sit on this and eat with these." He then put Taehyung's new eating equipments.
"Oh!"
"You like them?" Taehyung nodded and took them one by one.
"Ok baby now let me help you to eat!" He wore his apron.
"Mario!" Taehyung sais happily and Jungkook smiled. He put some rice in Taehyung's bowl and helped him to eat.
"Look you must eat like this!" Holding Tehyubg's hand he helped him in eating. Cause of the size of the spoon he could eat easier.

Taehyung was pleased with his new chair and other things and smiling.
"Here baby have some meat!" He looked at Jungkook who had a piece of meat with his chopstick. He opened his mouth and ate it and started munching. It was so deliciouse!
Jungkook smiled seeing Taehyung enjoying his food. It was the first time he was seeing Taehyung enjoying his meal like this. Before hand he would see Taehyung strugglings in eating but.....why did they pass by his eyes? He even scolded him for not knowing how to eat!

He held Taehyung's head near his chest and kissed his head making Taehyung confused.
"I love you!" He said and smiled.
"Here have some meat again!"

Jin pov

"I appreciate if you come here tomorrow in the morning!"
"I have woek more-"
"We have party can you understand me Seokjin?" I sighed.
"So we have a party! Ok I get it I will be there at your hous-"
"You need to get ready for tha- hey I'll send a car to fetch you from hospital! I appreciate if you company!" He said and hung up the phone.

"Hey! Hey! For what? I have patients!" I sighed.
"It is just a party!"
"What is it?" I looked at Jimin and chuckled.
"Having a row with my husband?" He laughed.
"Seriously what is it?"
"I sometimes think what we wanna do is crazy! We are two different people. I think I am not his match as he is not mine!" He came and hugged me from behind.

"Well....it is not like you are going to marry for real! It is for Tae! More I think you can get along well. Like I believe he hasn't been taught! You know each time I see Taehyung it is like I am seeing small Jeon Jungkook!" I chuckled.
"You are right he is surely like his dad!"
"But he is learning! I believe everyone can learn and make things correct!" In that time my phone rang.