26 (Emotions)

Author pov

Jimin was in awe looking at the ring which was in Jin's hand.
"God that diamond is as big is my head!" Jin burst into laughter as he said that.
"Hey stop staring at it!"
"If I were you I wouldn't give it back to him after the divorce!" Jin chuckled and shook his head.

"Well......to be honest I've found being his husband is harder than I thought! I mean we live in two different ways. Like I don't believe in most of the things that are part of his usual life." Jimin nodded and sat on his bed.
"Like?"
"Aw you haven't seen his house. It is more like a castel and the way he wants everything in order oh I have forgotten to tell you but I think he has OCD and when I say OCD I mean a serious one like how even his garden was all organized." Jimin laughed.

"You have been in a house like that!"
"Our house was big but this is a mansion. Not like the place I've been growing. My dad was not that type of person!" Jimin sighed and sat.
"Well.....in that case what if get used to living like a Jeon? I mean it'll be hard for you to leave there then. More who know maybe leaving Mr hottie will be hard!" Jin threw the pillow toward him.

"Shut up! We are two opposite ways. Like paralel lines! We never ever will cross eachother!" He laughed.
"You know most of the loves start with hate?" I hit his arm.
"You are saying nonesense I-"
"Oh imagine Jeon Seokji-"
"Hey I am Kim Seo-"
"The ring in your hand says something else!" Jimin sang and wiggled his brows.

"Yo-" Jin was cut when his phone rang.
"Oh it is him!" He cleared his throat.
"Hello!"
"Hi Seokjin!"
"Hey Mr Jeon-"
"Can you please just call my name? I mean now that everyone knows you are going to be my husbamd!"
"Sure Mr Jeon!" Jungkook closed his eyes and sighed.

"I mean Jungkook!" Jin said and giggled.
"So I called to let you know a truck will be there in the mroning bring your needed things I've already made a roo-"
"What?" Jin asked surprised.
"We must live together! You didn't think we are going to live separately were you?"
"No but....I'm not ready! Next time I appreciate if you concern my opinion on something!"
"Ok the truck will be there tomorrow!"
"Mr Jeon it is something I must make a decision about!"
"I told you next time I'll consider your opinion right now I've done everything you must have considered this after putting that ring which costs 1 million dollars and is now in the forth finger of your left hand and shows you are my soon to be husband." Jin pouted.

"It is not a nice way to speak with me. You think money is important for me-"
"Look being lectured by you is the last thing I want right now. I must go and put Taehyung in bed and then have alot to do so bye!" He said and hung up the phone.

Jin looked at his phone.
"What did he say?"
"Why he is like this today?"
"Like what?" He shook his head.
"Nothing new! He is Jeon Jungkoook and weird!" Jimin chuckled.
"Did I tell you the ring costs 1 million dollars?"

Jungkook pov

"Look at me now!" I brushed Taehyung's hair and then looked at him. He looked at me! I smiled and caressed his face.
"Ok! You are ready to sleep! Go to your bed!" He nodded and climbed up his bed. Turning the light off I put his blanket all over him.

"Ok! Close your eye-"
"No!" He turn the lamp on his table.
"What is it Tae?" He tapped beside himself.
"Come!" He said. I chuckled and went and laid beside him.

He was looking at me! I caressed his hair and face. Jinyoung look at our Taehyung! You wanted to see him growing up well. He is 5 now! A trouble maker but very cute and sweet!
I came out of my thoughts as Taehyung hugged me.
"Baby!" I hugged him back and tapped his back. He pulled back with pouted lips.

"What is this?" He looked at me and shook his head.
"Do you incase want something? Are you mad at me?"
"No!" I chuckled and caressed his hair.
"Soon your appa will be here and you will br always with him! And have lots of fun. He is fun yeah?" He giggled and nodded. I have to cheer my son up.
"Awww tomorrow we must go and help him then you two will be always together playing!" I tickled him and he giggled out loud.

"Are you happy?" He giggled and nodded. I hugged him and kissed his head.
"Then I'm the happiest!" I smiled and caressed his hair. Jinyoung I am doing all of these cause of Taehyung! I never ever will replace you. Nor in Taehyung's nor in my own life!

Author pov

Taehyung opened his eyes to find himself in his dad's hold. Did he sleep here last night? It was the first thing came in his mind!
He looked at him who was sleeping peacefully! A pout made his way to his lips. He was sad all day yesterday!

He tilted his face and looked at Jungkook. Looking around he went near him and kissed his cheek quickly. He smiled and giggled quietly. Taking his ipad he looked at the clock.
It was 7! Oh they must see his appa. He quickly shook Jungkook.
"Oh! Oh!" He said and tapped on his shoulder.
"Tet....up! Tet up!" He said but not effective. He shook his head anf sighed. Then his eyes met the glass of water on the table. Taking it hr pour all of it on Jungkook.

"WHAT IS IT?" He giggled out loud as saw Jungkook freaked out and his chest heaving up.
"Fun....ny!" He said and laid on the bed. Jungkook vlosed his eyes still in shock.
"You little devil!"
"Appa! Appa! Appa!" Taehyung said and started jumping on the bed.
"Here we are you chanting app!" Jungkook came out of the bed and held Taehyung in his forearm by one hand making to laugh.

"Come on! We have to take a bath and then get ready Mr Jeon!"

Jungkook pov

"Here have your sandwich!" I smiled as he took a big bite and started chewing with a cute pout.
"Sir this is Mr Choi!" I took the phone from Mr Han.
"Yes Mr Choi!"
"Sir Kim company has requested for a a meeting! Their manager said it is urgent!" I looked at Taehyung who was drinking milk.

"Baby be careful! Slowly!" I caressed his hair.
"I have something to do Mr Choi!"
"Sir they said it is urgent!" I sighed.
"Fine! I can just be there for two hours tell them!"
"Yes sir!" I hung up the phone.
"Mr Han!"
"Yes sir!"
"Take Taehyung to Seokjin. I'll call him myself. Bring whatever he wants here." I looked at Taehyubg.

"Tae!" He looked at me.
"You see something important happened and daddy must go to the company!" He pouted.
"Appa!"
"Baby you will go there and bring appa's stuffs. I'll be here very soon ok?" He pouted and took his gaze from me.
"My TaeTae will help daddy yeah? Daddy is busy I'll come to you and appa after that yeah?" He nodded.

"Thank you! Now let's get ready ok?"

Jin pov

"Is Tae with you now?"
"He is! He is playing with his doll." What is shocking for me today is Taehyung is down. He is not like always. I wanted to ask it from him but decided to ask in person.

"Mr Jeon I wanted to stay with my friend more an-"
"First of all call me by my name. Second you are my fiance! MY fiance and.....you belong to our house!" I sighed and shook my head.
"Fine fine!"
"Oh I have to go! I'll call you!" He hung up the phone.
"Rude!" As I looked at Taehyung I got shocked finding him pouting.
"Tae baby what is it?" He looked at me with his big eyes.

"He....sad!"
"You mean your dad?" He nodded.
"Why you don't call him daddy?" He pouted more.
"So it is why you are down?" He nodded.
"Hug.....him!" I smiled.
"I am sure he is feeling better now!" He shook his head.
"Ce....ra!" He said and came to me. I found Mr Jeon was sad last night! What he is not aware of is Taehyung will understand his emotions very well and it'll effect on him.

"Tae!" I kneeled in front of him.
"There are days that all of us are not feeling well. We will get sad angry and depressed. But what is important is we will be ok after some time. I am sure your dad will be happy." He looked at me.
"Yeah?" I smiled and nodded making him smile.

"He....miss....appa!"
"He missed me?" He shook his head.
"Appa....Jiyoug! Hug....photo! Kiss....photo! Cera.....see photo!"

Heyyyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉