10 (Attention)

Jin pov

"He is adorable!" Jimin said and cooed Taehyung who was playing with his therapist!
"He is crazy fucking crazy!"
"You mean his dad don't you?" He said and laughed.
"Hey what happened?" I shook my head.
"Jimin you cannot believe me this guy just will say whatever comes to his mind without......he just looked into my eyes and said all those shits!"

"What did he say?"
"Marry him!" He then went on a fit laughter.
"Yeah yeah! Great you found it funny!"
"Sorry but.....seriously why did he say that? I mean he is not type of those people who falls inlove easily so typically he hasn't fallen for you!"

"He had thise attitude that I allowed Tae to call me his appa will effect him and causes him to think I accepted to be his appa so I have to be!" I smiled as Taehyung looked at me and gave his boxy smile and waved to me. I waved back.
I turned to Jimin.
"Hey why are you quite?" He sighed.
"Well...what he said was kinda righ-"
"What the fuck Jimi-"
"You bitch let me complete my sentence!" I started massaging my arm as he slapped it.

"I was talking about what he said about Taehyung! Jin both of us know that it is not correct that he calls you appa. It'll be hard for him to be away from you and you can see it is. Just look you are here cause he couldn't stay away from you. It causes him to love you more and opens his heart more for you." I closed my eyes.
"What should I do?" He looked at me and bit his bottom lip.

"Jimin!"
"Look he is adorable ywah maybe the most adorable baby I've ever seen and has lost his appa in the wordt way but we must break the truth to him a day yeah?" I swallowed.
I looked inside the room which he was playing and laughing.

"I cannot break his heart!"

Jungkook pov

"Sir Mr Min-"
"Tell him I-"
"Thank you ma'am!" I looked at Yoongi who entered.
"Did I give you the permission to come in?"
"And since when I need your permission?" I rolled my eyes.

"What's up bro? Haven't seen you for a time?"
"I've been busy! How about you? How's everything?" I clicked my tongue.
"Don't know how to describ it! Weird? A disaster? Aweful? Oh my god can things get more complicated than this?" He sighed.

"Jungkook what the fuck I just went for a fucking two weeks and here you-"
"It was not me! I actually don't know how did it happen! That fucking day he came with his rude behaviour then Tae fell and we took him to hospital to meet Mr Rude-"
"Tae has fallen? How is he? Why didn't you tell me?" I closed my eyes.

"He is fine it is what that doctor says BUT of course I am not sure if the hit causes him a damage as HE IS calling MR RUDE appa!"
"TAE'S SPEAKING?"
"Hey calm down!" He went and sat across him.
"And yeah he is speaking. Well I am not sure if it is speaking! He just says appa sorry and bad!"

Author pov

Taehyung looked at Jin and giggled. He was hand in hand with Jin and going to his room.
"Jin I am going to check the patients. Tae byeeee!" Jimin said and waved to them. Taehyung smiled and waved to him.

"Ok! Tae baby let me call your dad he told me to call him when you are finished!" He quickly pouted.
"What is this?" He took his ipad out.
"Stay with you! I don't like to go!" Jin kneeld in front of him and caressed his face.
"I have a house you as well have a house yeah?" He pouted more.
"You said you are my appa!"
"Yes and you can call me we can face time and let me think we always can see eachother like now. Appa has to work and go to his home."

"Other appas are with their kids." Jin looked into Taehyung's eyes.
"You lied?" Taehyung asked his bottom lip quivering.
"Tae baby no! I am still your ap-" He stopped as found Taehyung's eyws teary. He quickly hugged him.
"I am your appa baby! Just....just you've seen some appas live seperated from their kids yeah?" Taehyung nodded. He smiled and cupped Taehyung's face.