5 (Accident)

Author pov

"Why weren't you here when I wake up?" Taehyung asked his dad as he put him down from his hold. Actually it was his question whenever he wasn't there for him.
"Daddy was busy and had an important meeting!" Taehyung tightened his brows.
"With who?" He asked his dad and waited. He wondered if it was the person.

"Miss Oh an-"
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" He screamed and started running all around the room.
"Tae Tae hey!" He stopped and looked af his dad with pouted lips and tightened brows and started writing down.
"I don't like you!" Jungkook sighed.
"I sometimes really don't get what you want! Anyway come on we have to go!" He smiled.

"Appa!" He said and Jungkook sighed.
"Yes come on he is in waiting room!" He held Tae's hand and they went out. Taehyung giggled out lour as saw Jin.
"Appa appa appa appa appa!" He giggled and ran to him.
"Awwww look at Taehyung! Are you ready?" He giggled and nodded.

"Ok my friend here will ask you some questions and you'll answer him ok?" He furrowed his brows.
"Appa!"
"You must answer them. You'll do that yes Taehyung?" He shook his head and held Jin's hand tightly.
"Appa!" Jin looked into his eyes who were pleading to stay! Pleading for him! He smiled and hugged Tarhyung.
"Taehyung!" Jin looked at Jungkook who called his son. It was obvious he had no clue of Taehyung's weird acts.

"I am there baby! I am there with you!"

Jin pov

"Ok! Look at our beautiful man!" I looked at Taehyung who had his head down and swallowing time to time. He wouldn't look at anyone.
"What is your name baby?" He didn't say anything.

I looked at Doctor Cha!
"Tae baby write it for doctor Cha!" He didn't say anything.
"Ok! Here we have pokemon! 1 2 3 4 yeah yeah yeah! Come on tell me what's your name?" One of the residents asked but he just curled in the chair not answering.

"Baby look we can play with these! Look at this car!" A nurse came and brought toys.
"Tae look toys-" I got shocked as he threw them on the ground and started crying loudly.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I was about to hold him but his dad quickly held him.

"Shhhh shhhhhh! Daddy is here I am here my baby!"
"Ahhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhh!" He tapped his back and kissed his head multiple times.
"Shhhhhshhhhhhh! Everything's fine! Daddy is here! I am with Taehyung! Yes Tae? Yes?" He shifted his head from his dad's shoulder and looked at him.
He then made a bird and acted like it is flying. His daddy smiled and nodded.

"Forever!" He said and kissed his head. He again put his head on his dad's shoulder.
"I think the number people here is alot!" I looked at his dad.
"Step by step! They say!" He said looking at me. I nodded.

"Mr Jeon's right! Taehyung's afraid of alot of people. Better to start the session alone with him!"
"Of course!" I smiled to doctor Cha.
"Mr Jeon!" He looked at me.
"Can we speak?" He looked at Taehyung and then me.
"Sure!"

Author pov

Jimin looked at Taehyung who had his head down. No matter how much doctor Cha tried but he was refusing to look at him.
"Tae!" He went near him which only cause him to lean his body back.
"Ummm.....what is your idea about a lollipop hmmm?" He asked. Taehyung quickly shifted his head hearing that! Jimin smiled and took one out and started eating.

"Hmmmm it is deliciouse!" He said and nodded his head. Taehyung tilted his head and looked at him.
"Doctor Cha do you want one?" Jimin asked her.
"It is only one that is remained!" Jimin said ans waved the lollipop. Taehyung glanced from beside and it didn't go by Jimin's eyes.
"Of course Jimin! I love to!" Doctor Cha said and smiled.
"Here you-" He got quite and shocked as Taehyung ran and took the lollipop.