52 (Weird)

Jin pov

"Taehyung! Let go of appa. He still needs to rest baby!" Jungkook told Taehyung who was sitting on my lap reading the comic book Jungkook and I bought him. We thought we must do something to show we were thanksful that he was an understanding child so he feels useful and good. Eventhough Jungkook at first thought it is spoiling but then with a conversation we came through this! Well.....let's say an arguement.
"Appa!" He said and looked at me with pouted lips. He has missed me alot so do I! As much as he doesn't want to let go of me I also don't want to be far from him.

"Jungkook let him be. I missed him!" I said and kissed his head and caressed his face. He looked at me and gave his boxy smile.
"My good boy! Daddy told me how much understanding and loving you were."
"He was! He was a very good boy!" Jimin said and brought us juice.
"He would eat well, brush his teeth have his milk sleep on time and even wake up and do his morning routines." He said and pinched his nose making Taehyung to giggle. He then sat on my lap properly.

"Ju...koog.....hep!" We laughed as he said that.
"Great now he calls me by my name!" I shook my head.
"I wonder why you don't call me dad!" Taehyung rolled his eyes and put his head on my chest.
"Atleast it is a progress from he to Jukoog!" I chuckled.
"Jungkook!" He sighed.
"Taehyung was a very good boy and we appreciate it so much that he understood the situation and handled it well." I gave him a warning look so hr knows he must not mess up.
"Yeah our Taehyung was a very good boy! Jin do you know he now set the table yeah?" Jungkook said and looked at Taehyung. I looked at at Taehyung who was giggling silently in my hold putting his palms on his face.

I looked at Jungkook who had his lips pursed trying not to laugh.
"Yeah?"
"Yes! He even set his bed after waking up." I caressed Taehyung's face.
"Yes Tae? My baby is a big man now?" He looked at me.
"Biiiiggggg!" I chuckled and kissed him multiple times.
"Aren't you the cutest hmmm?" He giggled out loud as I tickled him.
"Appa!" I smiled. Jinyoung! I don't know if I'm doing a good job or no but I am trying my best. Look how he is laughing! It is what you want yes? Yes?

"Tae come to daddy! Appa needs to fresh up and then eat something." Jungkook took him from me.
"Oh yeah! I really need a bath. Jimin you can go to Tae's room till I come."
"No thank you! I have patients and need to go. You know these days I couldn't make it to go to the hospital alot."
"Ah sorry and thank you! I owe you alot."
"Jin's right! Thank you so much." Jungkook said and bowed.

"No! I enjoyed his company. I have to go! Take care I'll come to see you ok?" I smiled and nodded.

Author pov

"What is that?" Jungkook asked Taehyung. Taehyung who was busy scrolling on the web smiled boldly and went near Jungkook he wrote something which caused Jungkook to close his eyes.
"Your appa afraids of these things so put a stop on your horrific fantasies." Taehyung pouted.

"Now go and get ready for lunch. Wash your hand and help the maids to set the table. I am going to appa to see if he needs something. Come on go go go!" He patted on Taehyung's head and he ran. Going to their room he opened the door and found Jin sitting on the chair drying his hair his back toward him.
"Ahhh I hate doing this!" He bit his bottom lip and went near Jin. Taking the towel was there he began  drying Jin's hair which caused Jin to shock.

"Jung-"
"Should I use the hairdryer?" He turned his head and pouted.
"No! I usually don't use and wait till it get dry." Jungkook hummed and continued drying his hair.
"The lunch is ready! I told the chef to make soup for you."
"Thank you!" He whispered and bit his bottom lip. Taking the brush Jungkook went near Jin and started brushing his hair.

"Ah no....I will do it myself." Jin said and went back. Their eyes met eachother. Jungkook swallowed and looked at the brush in his hand.
"Ummm....Tae.....Tae is getting ready for lunch. Come outside when you are done!" He said and went out. Jin looked at him who went out with rush and tilted his head.
"What was with him? Is he ok?"

On the other hand Jungkook was standing behind the door. He put his hand on his heart.
"Poooffff!" He closed his eyes.
"Am I going crazy or something?" He whispered.
"Hmmm?" He opened his eyes as heard Taehyung. He cleared his throat.
"Did you wash your hand?" Taehyung nodded.
"What about helping others in setting the table?" He again nodded going near his dad. Jungkook tried not to lose his cool.

"Wow you are prerty fast!" Taehyung narrowed his eyes and tilted his head.
"What?" He went near and near.
"What is this? Why are you looking at me like that?" He smirked.
"Hey hey hey! You little devil what-" He was cut when Jin came out of the room.
"Appa!" Taehyung ran toward Jin and he held Taehyung.
"Baby!" Jin then looked at Jungkook.

"I thought you went to prepare the lunch!" Jungkook nodded.
"Yeah yeah! I was.....he came and then took some of my time an- I am going downstairs waiting for you!" He said and went taking a deep breathe.
On the other hand Jin was confused.
"He is weird today!"
"Yeah yeah!" Taehayung agreed and nodded his head making Jin to laugh.

He too was finding his dad weird!
"Yeah? You found him weird too?"
"Wed wed!" Jin laughed and caressed his face.
"Aren't you the cutest?" He then kissed Taehyung's cheek.
"Let's go! I am sure your dad will be grumpy if we late." They both giggled and went.

Jin pov

"Ok my baby com-"
"Tas sit here!" I got shocked as Jungkook placed Taehyung's chair between us.
"Huh?" Taehyung tilted his head but Jungkook held him in his arms and put him on his chair.
"Good boy!"

"Ok! Now let's have your lunch." I shrugged and sat on my chair. I poured some soup for me.
"Thanks for the soup!"
"I ain't the chef!" Why is he like this?
"I wanted to appreciate as you were kind to me and cared about-"
"Yeah? You found I cared about you?" I got shocked as he asked like a child. The way he was looking with his doe eyes was very cute.

"Of course! And thanks for all the things you did for me in the hopistal!" He smiled but then cleared his throat.
"As my husband I must be attentive! Moreover I am well aware about the things my family needs. I am Jeon Ju-"
"Jungkook! Don't mess the things you've done up!" I said and smiled.

"Jukoog! Jukoog!" I chuckled.
"Daddy! Say daddy I am your dad!"
"Me eat!" He sighed and shook his head.

Jungkook pov

I put my hand in my heart! The way he had his eyes clothes. He looked so beautiful!
"Ahhh I am going crazy! Why am I like this?" I put my hand on my head.
"Do I have fever?"
"What is this?" I looked at the door as heard Seokjin. I went to him.
"Seokjin!" He looked at me. I took his hand and put it on my forehead.

"Do I have fever?" He tilted his head and then shook his head.
"No! Are you feeling under weather or something? You are weird and bot likr always I can say!"
"I....I...." I looked at him. I swallowed.
"I....I...."
"Jungkook! It is possible- Jungkook!" I came out of our room and went to Taehyung's room.
"Oh!" He looked at me with his big eyes.

"Daddy will sleep with you tonight! Now let's get ready for our night routines come on!"

Heyyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉