65 (Feelings)

Author pov

Jin and Jungkook were at the way back to the home. Jin had a smile on his lips and looking out the window. It was a long time he hadn't felt like this. He now was thinking how could he think to continue his life without love. He had decided to continue alone but now being next to Jungkook was showing him he would lost a lot of sweet moments and a big support if he would continue thinking the way he was.

He was looking outside when his eyes met the park which couples were walking. He smiled and turned completely to the window.
Jungkook who was waiting for the light to turn green looked at Jin. Following Jin's eyes he found what he was looking at.
Jin got stunned as Jungkook turned in another way.
"It is not the way to the house!" Jungkook nodded.
"I know!" Jin looked at him confused but Jungkook just smiled to him. As he stop by the park a smile appeared on Jin's lips.
"Wanna have a walk?" He smiled and came down the car.

He took a deep breath and looked everywhere. Jungkook then went to him.
"Let's go?" He offered his hand and Jin chuckled and held his hand.
"Let's go!" They started walking. Jin sighed and put his head on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook looked at him.
"It feels good!" He said as both were looking forward.
"Eating together! Walking together! Having row with eachother! Taking care of eachother. Smiling together! Crying together! Being broken together! Even the most bitter things are beautiful. The only things we have and make us smile! These little moments!" He looked at Jungkook.

"Jungkook I owe these to you." Jungkook smiled.
"Really?" He nodded and smiled.
"Ah who knew doctor Kim will say that to the selfish arrogan-"
"Jungkoookk!" Jungkook laughed.
"And rud-"
"Ah you were really in another level when I haven't known you. But when I came to the place that understood you I found you have a beautiful and kind heart. Just sometimes.....you know....you are very honest!" Jungkook looked at Jin confusws.

"What do you mean? Is it bad? I wanna be straight forwa-"
"Jungkook being straight forward is not good in all situation. For example you like I look into your eyes and tell you you lack in communication?" He shook his head.
"There is no problen with that! We must face the reality and what do you mean I lack in communication? I do my best when it comes and have the best composer. They all- hey why are you looking me like that?" Jin was looking at Jungkook not taking his eyes. He couldn't believe the strict and serious Jeon Jungkook can be this cute. Or maybe he was so much inlove?

Jungkook got shocked as Jin went near him and pecked his lips. But what he said after that shocked him more.
"I love you!" Jin giggled as saw the look Jungkook was giving him.
"What? Why are-mhmmm!" He closed his eyes and giggled as Jungkook began to kissing him. He wrapped his arms around Jungkook's arms as Jungkook brought him near. Jungkook caressed his back and deepened their kiss. All the time both of them smiling.

"I love you more! Whole lot!" He whispered and Jin smiled.

6 months later

"Appa!" Jin got shocked as saw Taehyung walking quietly.
"Tae why are you walking like a spy?" He put his index finger in front of his mouth.
"Shhhhh!" He then ran to Jin and looked all around.
"What is this?" Jin asked confused.
"No say....Jukoog!" Jin narrowed his eyes.
"What have you done?" He then gave a letter to Jin. Jin looked at the paper that was from his kindergaten. He closed his eyes.
"I wonder what have you done that they've asked for me."
"I no do any....ting! He mek fun o me!"
"Who made fun of you? What did you do?"

Jin pov

"I am really sorry ma'am!" I said and bowed to Taehyung's head teacher. I want to disappear by what he has done.
"I am sure Taehyung is as well sorry about what has happened!" I looked at Taehyung who was standing next to me care free. I wonder where he brings this confidence!
"Am I right Taehyung?" Taehyung tightened his brows and pouted.
"No!" His teacher cleared her throat. I smiled and then looked at Taehyung.
"Jeon Taehyung!"
"What?" I shook my head.
"See Mr Jeon he doesn't even wanna say sorry!" I looked at him.
"No problem Mrs Chan. He will explain completely when I tell this to his dad." Taehyung rolled his eyes. What am I even saying? As if he is afraid of Jungkook! He just will argue back. I shook my head and  held him in my arms.