11 (Stalking)

Jungkook pov

"So did you decide about it?"
"Well....I have no problem with that but what if he rejects it?"
"He won't! Come on this is lots of money. More the contract has time and if he really loves Taehyung he will sign it." I sighed.

"I wish I knew a weakness from him but I don't know him alot!"
"What about acting like you've fallen fo-"
"No! I don't want to play with his feelings. More he is smart! He'll understand it sooner or later."

"Ok what you say! Just be sure to don't act like an asshole. Jungkook put your pride behind and speak with him. You are the one who needs him now." I sighed.
"Shut the fuck up! I don't care! I don't need him I-"
"Appa!" I closed my eyes as heard Taehyung and then Yoongi's laugh after that.

"Yeah yeah you are an independant person and doesn't need that Dr Kim!"
"Shut the f- shut up!"
"Bad bad bad!" I looked ag Tae who was shaking his head.
"Oh my god how cute he speaks. Put the phone on speaker."
"Tae it is uncle Yoongi!" He giggled and climbed up my chair sitting on my lap.

"Tae baby!" He looked at me and giggled clapping his hands. I caressed his face.
"Tae I've heard you found a new appa! Yeah? Yeah?"
"Appa appa appa!" I chuckled and shook my head.
"Wow I really wanna see your appa. Is he beautiful?" He quickly nodded.
"He nodded his head."
"Then I must see hi-"
"No!" Tae said.

"Appa!" He said and tapped his chest. I laughed and shook my head.
"Yoongi it doesn't work like that he said he is my appa!" He laughed and shook his head.
"You are the cutest you know that?" Taehyung giggled.
"Ok! Uncle Yoongi wish your dad grows up and acts up for your sak-"
"You are speaking too much! We will be happy to end the call!" I then hung up the phone and put it on the desk.

I caressed Tae's hair as he was playing with his ipad.
"Did you have fun with your appa?" He smiled and nodded.
"Good! Daddy is happy!" He looked at me. He then went and sat on the desk still looking at me.
"What?" He pouted and tilted his head.

He suddenly rolled his eyes and shook his head.
"Hey! What is this?" He started writing.

"Why are you like this?" I looked at him.
"What do you mean?"
"Be nice! Smile! Be cute and lovely! Be a gentmelman! Like me!"
"You know your self confident is in the highest level? More that's gentleman!" He pouted and tightened his brows.
"You must be nice!"
"What is in that dangerous brain of yours Tae?" He shook his head.

"You know what? I have done wrong that I taught you writing in very young age. I was happy you are smart like me and believed we will be good compound but here I am with you." He came near me with narrowed eyes.
"What? As if you can find your appa and go to him without me. You are a child with needs which only I can provide. You cannot go to your appa without me. Come on go head if you can!" He smirked.

"What is it? Why do you look dangerous all of a sudden?" He giggled.

"Appa appa! Appaaaaa!" He started chanting and going out my office. I closed my eyes and shook my head.
"He has gone crazy!"

Jin pov

"Doctor Choi is worried!" I turned to Jimin.
"Well....I've heard some changed will happen cause of the new stockholder. Seems he just thinks about money!"
"Hmmmm!" He then nodded.

"Anyway did you see Jaehwan!" He came and sat beside me with a bold smile. I chuckled.
"Why are you this excited?"
"Ahhh he still loves you you were so much inlove I am sure he will try to catch you again an-"
"Well.....right now I guess he thinks I am married and have a child!"

"What?"
"Well.....we were speaking when suddenly I heard Tae calling me appa and then he asked me if I am married AND that crazy man acted like an asshole." He laughed.
"What did he say?"
"He said Jaehwan was being nosy and it wasn't his business. I should apologize him tomorrow!" Jimin laughed.