61 (Accept)

Author pov

"Seokjin.....I...I told the maids to make breakfast. I as well helped them. Are you awake? Please come down and have your breakfast!" Jungkook said as was going toward Taehyung's room.
He had woken up in the early morning! He couldn't have a good sleep cause what had happened. He had stress and didn't know how Jin would react to his confession. It was why he didn't know what to do!

Even the maids couldn't understand Jungkook. Their boss was someone organized but these days they had seen alot of weird and unstable personality from him. Like today when he went and woke them all up at 5 am to make breakfast and he himself was working along with them.
Mr Han on the other hand knew what was going on! He was happy for Jungkook though. From the time Seokjin had entered the mansion everyone were happier and everything was more beautiful. Moreover everyone were enjoying seeing the playful and happy Taehyung. He would cause them trouble but they wouldn't mind! They are were worey for Taehyung! That cute and beautiful little boy was so depressed and wouldn't speak but now he was speaking with everyone and brightens their days.

Even their boss had changed! Before hand they were afraid of making any mistakes but now Jungkook was way kidner. Not he was not before as he kew he must be kind to the maids but he had a hard diciplin. But now he was more understanding and even joking around with them. Seeing their boss laughing and being happy was what they liked too. Before Seokjin's arival Jungkook would just smile when he would see Taehyung but it was all!

Things had really changed!
"No! I must see if he is awake and then say what I want. So I must check to see if he is awake and then-"
"Ahhhhh!" Jungkook who was standing in front of Taehyung's room saw the sleepy Taehyung with pouted lips and tightened brows who was massaging his eyes.
"So this is how you greet your dad in the morning?" He pouted more and took his ipad.

"Have you seen the time? Jungkook pouted and looked at his watch.
"It is 6:45!"
"Exactly what I meant!"
"Aren't you too much? Ahhh how can we handle you when you speak properly?"
"Bad Jukoog!" Jungkook shook his head and kneeld in front of him.

"You are something! Anyway tell me ia your appa awake?" Taehyung shook his head.
"Then why are you awake?"
"Cause of you whispering behind the door. Moreover if you want to tell him you've made breakfast this is not the way. You must surprise him!"
"Who said I want to say that?" Taehyung rolled his eyes.
"Me.....heard!"
"Oh!" Jungkook licked his lips.
"I wanted to be nice an-"

"You did something that put you in trouble?"
"Tae I don't get in trounle!" He chuckled.
"Oh no you do! It is why appa slept with me. He is angry cause of that bad girl Yeri!"
"Why are you like this?" Taehyung smirked.
"You want I tell him you are sorry? But you must buy me that spider!"
"You are in another level! Come on let me take you to my bathroom so take a bath till your appa wakes up! And stop being a snitch ok?" I said and held him in my arms. He started wiggling and moving in my arms.

"Oh appa me-"
"He is asleep! Come on! Stop moving!"

Jungkook pov

"Cho....mek bekpas?" I looked at Taehyung as was brushing his hair.
"I didn't! The maids did." He looked at me.
"You say you mek too! For appa yeah?" He asked and smiled. I chuckled and shook my head.
"You are really something! Turn your head." He turned his head.
"Supsas appa!"
"Making a breakfast is not a special surprise believe me Tae. Why you say those cheap things that are in dramas. They are not even real?" I turned him around making him to look at me and brushed his bangs. He pouted.

"It good! Efyyybody lok supsas. I lok too." He said and giggled.
"You like to get surprised?" He quickly nodded.
"Surprises are not always good." He pouted and tilted his head.
"But guess this time, it is the opposite!" He giggled.