19 (Promise)

Jin pov

I breathed deeply as everyone was looking at me and then whispering! I don't why he did that?

"Nurse Park pl-"
"Seokjin baby!" I turned and there was the criminal. Looking all around I found everyone looking at us. I smiled and went near him.
"Hello ba-"
"You like to make things dramatic don't you?" He narrowed his eyes.
"It is not the way you must greet your husband!" I sighed.

"Why did you do that?" He chuckled.
"Didn't you like my surprise? Sweetheart!" I bit my bottom lip and gave a smile pretendig like we are a nice couple.
"Whenever I think you cannot be worse you confirm me I am wrong and show a new side of your devil acts. Congrats for this achievement!" He laughed. I went toward my office and he followed me.
"Very funny!"
"I know I am genetically fun and loving! Opposite side of you!" He came near me.

"I'm here to speak about more important things. We have important deals. Such as sigin-" Taking the  contract I started reading it.
"I'll sign it! No need to worry!" He nodded.
"I know! We must speak about the wedding and the other stuffs! You know we are going to live under the same roof so here we need to discuss important things." I sat on the chair.

"Sure!"
"Well....Tae's a pretty smart child and you are aware of this. And unfortunately a devil who can bother the shit out of us! But you are lucky He loves you and believes we are inlove. I really appreciate he is mature for his age and smart BUT it sometimes causes problems. Well....let's say most of the times. So here we must prevent he understands some things!" I looked at him.
"Such as?"
"I don't want he finds this whole marriage is fake. We must act in front of him. You get me?" He said and looked at me.
"Act?"
"Yeah! Like a loving couple! He is smart I want he thinks we are two inlove people that married cause of love." I nodded.

"I got it!"
"And about the weddin-"
"About that I must speak with my dad! More I don't like things become like today. Mr Jeon seriously why all of the people all over this country must know about our relationship?"
"It is not that! Tae told me I cannot do anything more you were wasting time so it was the best opportunity!" I shook my head.
"Your are unbelievable!" He chuckled.
"I take it as a compliment!"
"Better to take it as an insult!" He gave a sacrastic laugh and stood up.

"I will let go of it! Anyway I have to go! You made a wise decision and it'll profit-"
"I did it cause of Tae and don't want anything!"

Jungkook pov

He said and gave the contract to me. Looking at the contract I saw he written he doesn't want anything from me and will marry me without any benefits.

"Dr Kim!"
"All I want.....is to have kid's neurological section. These children need me. Need us! Just like Taehyung!" I sighed and nodded.
"Till I am alive and part of this hospital I won't let anyone to hurt this part." He smiled and bowed to me.
"Thank you!" I bowed to him.

"I am go-"
"Mr Jeon!" I looked at him.
"I did this cause of Tae and the children like him! I just....just wanted to tell you everything is not about money. People's soul is something valuable and worthy!" I looked at him who was looking at me straight. I nodded.
"I am going to Tae! I am sure he is the happiest now!"

Author pov

"Taehyung your da-"
"Ahhhhhhhh!" Taehyung came out of his playroom and ran out.
"Yeah yeah yeah!" He was giggling going down to his dad's office.

"Review all those systems an-"
"Ahhhhhhhh!" As Jungkook turned his head a bold smiled plastered on his face. Seeing Taehyung all laughing and happy made his heart to flutter.
"My baby!" He opened his arms for Taehyung who went to his hold and giggled out loud. He tossed Taehyung in the air to get a loud giggle and scream.

"Ahhhhhh!"
"Yes my baby!" He kissed Taehyung all over his face.
Taehyung tapped his shoulder.
"I see you! On TV!"
"Yeah?" He nodded. He then giggled.
"Appa! My appa.... now!" Jungkook smiled as he said that.
"Yeah! You saw your appa said yes to me! I told you he loves me!" He giggled and nodded.

"Love appa!" He said and pointed to me.
"Yes! I love him and he loves me! We both love you too!" He giggled again and put his head on Jungkook's shoulder.
It was the sweetest second for Jungkook! Taehyung was laughing geniounly.
He shifted his head and looked at Jungkook eith tightened brows.
"What?"
"You didn't take me! I want to be on TV!" Jungkook chuckled.
"I'll take you next time! We will take apoa too yeah?" Taehyung quickly nodded and giggled.

"Aw my baby is happy! You know how much daddy is happy?" Tae looked at Jungkook.
"Cause you are marrying appa?" Jungkook chuckled and pinched his nose.
"That is one of the reasons! But the most important one is my TaeTae is happy!" He tickled Taehyung and he giggled out loud.

"Appa! Appa! Appa!" He said and tapped Jungkook's chest.
"We will go to your appa but first daddy has some work-"
"Ahhhhhh!" Jungkook shook his head.
"You are being a bad boy! Daddy did as you said and proposed appa. Now listen and accompany ok?" Taehyung pouted.
"Tae ok baby?" He pouted more but then nodded.
"O...k!" Jungkook smiled and kissed his head.
"My good boy!"

Suho pov

I knocked on Jin's office door.
"Come in!" As I entered he chuckled and came to me.
"I guess I know why you are here!"
"It is not hard to guess." He chuckled.

"Sit! Coffee?"
"Yup!" He went to prepare one.
"So don't you want to tell me about it?"
"Mr Jeon proposed me and I said yes!" He said and gave me a cup of coffee.
"Seokjin!" He smiled.
"What?"
"Is it all?" He sighed.
"It is all I can tell you and all you need to know."
"This is marriage Seokjin! I promised your mom will take the best care od you and your future. I don't want you to do something against your willing or cause of the situation." He smiled and held my hand.

"Dad! I decided this so it is not against my willing! Actually.....it helps me and others alot. More you always have taken the best care of me. Dad....I understand your concerns but believe me I am ok with this marriage." I am sure there is something he is hidding from me but I don't want to put pressure on him about this.

"I trust you but know this if I find you've broken it I'll be heartbroken."
"Dad!" I smiled and hugged him.
"No matter what happens I'll take the best care of you! I won't let anyone hurt you!"

Jin pov

"Appa! Appa! Appa!" I smiled as saw Taehyung running to me with the boldest smile.
"Tae for god's sake don't run." I chuckled as saw Mr Jeon who was following him.
"Appaaaa!" I opened my arms for him and he hugged me.
"Tae!" He giggled.

"Appa! Appa my appa! Come....me!" He said and giggled.
"Hello Dr Kim!" Mr Jeon said panting.
"Hello! He seems happy!"
"He is! He was chanting appa till we arrived and now managed to say what he wanted to you." I laughed.
"Yeah! Tae we will marry and I'll come to you!" He jumped and clapped his hand.

"Appa!" I looked at him and he showed his ipad which was showing a suit.
"What is this?"
"This is your wedding suit! I have chosen for him too! He said he will buy it!" He then went and tapped on Mr Jeon's knee multiple times.
"Yes yes yes! I will I will stop Tae!" I laughed.
"You've chosen our dresses? But we haven't spoken about the wedding and Mr Jeo-"

"He is Jungkook! You are his boyfriend. Why you call him like his employees? Are you afraid of him? Yeah? He is a bad boy to you?"
"Tae!" He looked at Mr Jeon with tightened brows.
"Baaaad-"
"Shhh here is hospital!" Mr Jeon said and held him in his arms.
"Sorry he is a little hyper today! And yeah I know we haven't spoken but seems he has managed everything." I looked at Taehyung.

"Yeah?" He smiled and nodded and then showed his ipad.
"A venue?"
"What?" Mr Jeon looked at his ipad.
"Tae! We cannot have an outdoor one it is autumn and it may rain and get col-"
"Ahhhhh!"
"Tae stop screaming! More why you think we are in dreamworld seriously this venue is like the ones in cartoons."

"Yeah! It is like Rapunzel's." I laughed and Mr Jeon closed his eyes.
"Here you are a boy! Enough of this your appa and I will choose these things and more we need to speak."
"No! Meeeeee!" I took him from Mr Jeon.
"Tae baby your dad is right! But we surely will ask about your likes too?" He looked at me with pouted lips.

"Promise?"
"Promise!"

Heyyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉