20 (Jinyoung)

Jin pov

"It is impossible! Impossible!" I laughed as Jimin was pacing back and forth reapting the same thing.
"Jin!" He turned to me.
"Jimin if you are going to ask if I agreed to marry Jeon Jungkook again I will punch you!" He came and sat across me.
"Jin! I think my ears are....are betraying me an-"
"No you've heard right! Me Kim Seokjin am going to marry Jeon Jungkook the rude selfish and arrogant CEO of Jeon company! Taehyung's dad!" He put his head on the table.

"No no no! It is impossible! impossibleee!" I shook my head.
"I don't know when but soon you will accept it!" I chuckled and ate some chocolate.
"Jin! Really....you accepted this cause of a kid?" I looked at him and bit my bottom lip.
"So what if I h-"
"That's crazy! You know that?" I cleared my throat!
"He is not every kid but a kid that had a trauma moreover Jeon Jungkook here himself needs help so I guess I am helping two human being." He laughed.

"That's nonesense."
"Jimin!"
"Look! I believe he could do it in another way but the arrogant selfish and proud he is he couldn't! Look if he needed help he could ask in an appropriate manner not lying to his kid about loving you an-"
"Look! I know he has entered a wrong way but that's it he has gone so I cannot-"
"You are helping him to go farther! This is the wrong part!"

"Jimin lo-" I was cut when my phone rang. It was him!
"Here goes the criminal! Yeah?" I answered.
"Why so mean? It is not the correct-"
"Can you please cut the crap and say what do you want?"
"Appa! Appa! Bad no no!" I cleared my throat.
"Tae baby you are there?"
"Yeah! You must not say bad words. Am I right Tae?" He said with a chuckle.
"Yeah! Yeah!" I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Tae baby can you go to your room and play with your legos? Send the photo of the legos you've made ok? Appa and daddy need to speak I will face time you!" I heard a giggle.
"Ok!" Hearing the door got closed I sighed.
"I wonder till when you wanna use Tae?" He laughed.
"It is not using! It is for his own good." I shook my head.

"What do you want?"
"I just wanted to know if you had spoken with your dad! About the marriage and wedding plans."
"You haven't proposed me in a common way more you must ask my fa- hey do you even know these kind of things?"

"What do you mean? I asked you to marry me! If you agree it means your dad-"
"Mr Jeon! You put me in a situation that I had to say yes! Have you consider how hard was it for my dad to take it? Aren't you responsible to assure him you are going to make a godo life for his son? You are a father as well I think you must understand his concerns." It was silent on the other side of the line.

"Mr Jeon!"
"I'll talk to him! About the wedding what's your idea about next couple of weeks?" I closed my eyes and sighed.
"He is crazy!"

Author pov

Taehyung tilted his head as was looking at his appa's photo.
"Appa!" He blinked and smiled.
"Appa....come me!" He said and giggled. Kissing Jinyoung's photo he giggled again.
"Appa....love....me!" He said and showed Jin's photo to him
He looked at the photo again.

He reached for his ipad as heard it.
"Ahhhh! appa!"
"Tae baby!"
"Appa appa appa!" Jin laughed.
"What are you doing?" He quickly went to his desk.
"Tae baby where did you go?" He came back with something in his hand.
"What's that?" He giggled.

"Appa!" He said and showed it to Jin. Jin swallowed but did his best to smile.
"Wow! He is so beautiful!" Taehyung smiled and nodded. He then pointed to Jin and cupped his face.
"Thank you baby!"

"Appa....love....you!" Jin smiled.
"I love you too baby!" Taehyung shook his head.
"No! My....appa.....love....you!" Jin looked at the picture again! It was familiar!
"Love....appa?" He came out of his thoughts as heard Taehyung. He smiled.
"Yeah! I love your appa as well! He looks so kind and loving! No wonder you are this cute and loving. You are surely like him not your dad!" This made Taehyung to laugh out loud.