48 (Here)

Author pov

Jungkook was examining Jin while the doctor was checking him. He was unconciouse and looked very pale.
"How's he? What exactly has happened?" The doctor looked at him and sighed.
"Well.....he has a high degree fever and his body is very weak right now. It is a virus and he must pass the time. But cause his body is very weak and he has anemia it is making things harder for his body to recover. Something has caused this. Dr Kim is one of our best doctors. I can see his efforts in the hospital I guess he has put alot of pressure on himself." Jungkook looked at Jin with worried eyes and bit his bottom lip.

"Ummm.....yesterday we were at a picnic and he got wet playing with water. Could it be one of the reasons he got sick?" The doctor nodded.
"Yeah! Actually what his lungs images show is he is suffering from a flu. The reason must be this but we must try to give nutritious and vitamines to his body. Also we will inject some blood to him. It is better for him to stay here for a night so we can check everything and his fever come down alittle." Jungkook quickly nodded.

"Do whatever is needed and make him well again. Mr Han!"
"Yes sir!"
"Tell them to give us the biggest VIP room."
"Yes sir!"
"Mr Jeon it is not a very serious thing. No need to afraid an-"
"No he needs the best care. Do whatever you can for him. Don't spare any pain and tell me about every detail. I want it in an hour." He said with a stern voice making the doctor flinch. He bowed.
"Yes sir!"
"You can leave now." He bowed and left.

As he left Jungkook took his special cloth from his pocket and started wiping the sweat was on Jin's forehead. He could see how hard he was breathing.
"I'm sorry! I must have taken a better care of you." He said and caressed Jin's face.
"Mr Jeon!" Jimin who just entered got shocked seeing Jungkook this concerned toward Jin.

"Ummm sorry they told me you wanna transfer Jin to a bigger room." He nodded.
"Yeah! Can you please help as well?" Jimin looked at Jungkook who looked very worry. He couldn't believe his eyes. He knew no one would do what Jungkook is doing just to act as if he cares. Moreover Jeon Jungkook was not a kind of person.

"Sure sir!" He then looked at his watch.
"Oh no Taehyung!" He looked at Jin.
"I cannot leave him." Jimin looked at him in shock.
"Mr Han!"
"Yes sir!"
"Go and fetch Tae but take him to Nayeon! Tell her what happened and say to take care of Tae till Seokjin is well again! Call me when you are there."

Jimin pov

He was very stressed bitting his lips looking all around.
"Turn the air conditioner on so he can breathe better." I smiled.
"Sir! The weather is in the most stable way for a patient." He loowed at Jin with furrowed brows.

"But he is still unconciouse! Look there is sweat on his face." I smiled and went near Jin. Taking the thermometer out I put it near his body. I smiled.
"Look! His fever has came down."
"When will he wake up?"
"Soon! I think he is just tired." He pouted.
"It is cause of me. He works here and then comes home taking care of Tae and all of the stuffs connected to him and also cooks. I must have taken a better care." Ok is he really Jeon Jungkook? Is he like this at home as well?

"Why the doctor is not coming? He must check his patient! How irresponsible the doctors are here seems only my husband is the responsible one who ended up like this." In that time a knock came from th door.
"Glad to know the doctors know the- hey what are you doing here?" Jaehwan looked at Mr Jeon and then Jin. He weny near to check Jin but Mr Jeon stopped him.

"Last time I checked you were a neurologist!" Jae chuckled.
"Seriously! I am a doctor and know-"
"Dr Park has checked and his fever is down. We arw waiting for teh specialist to come and check him! There is no need for you here. Don't you have patients?"