17 (Revenge)

Author pov

Taehyung entered his dad's office. He looked at his dad who was busy working. He put his palm on his forehead and shook his head with a sigh.

Going to his desk he climbed up it which took Jungkook's attention.
"Tae!" He pouted and took his ipad.
"Ahhhh you make me ashamed!" He wrote and shook his head. Jungkook chuckled.
"Seriously aren't you too much for your age?" Taehyung tightened his brows.
"Appa's dad is very good! Why you are not like him? You are lucky you have me. I am an option for you to be successful! I said good things about you!" Jungkook raised his brows.

"Yeah?" He nodded.
"Yeah! I said you are angry but handsome and you have tattoos. Now he thinks you are cool! I told him you love appa!" It made Jungkook to laugh.
"So you think I am good looking and cool cause I have tattoos?" Taehyung nodded.
"Yeah tattoos are cool! Don't be angry and stict. Then appa will marry you." He wrote and giggled making Jungkook to laugh.
"First that is strict and second what did Mr Kim asked you?" Taehyung widened his eyes and shook his head. Jung brought him near him.

"Come on both of us know you had a talk an-"
"No!"
"Tae!"
"No no no!" Jungkook sighed.
"Then why did you tell him about me huh?" Taehyung pouted. He must help his dad through this so his appa will come to their house. But he promised.
"I promised!"
"Promised what?" He sighed.
"Fine! I'll tell you but don't say I told you ok?" Jungkook laughed knowing well his son is very bad at keeping secrets.

"Fine!"
"Appa's dad asked me if you love appa! I told him everyyything! Everything even that you said he is not beautiful and are jealous of me and appa!" Jungkook was in awe.
"Where did you bring that story-"
"Bad bad! I love appa! You bad!" He closed his eyes and sighed.
"You are unbelievable! So you then praised me cause wanted to show the best of me for your plan huh? But here you told everything! How pure you are!" Taehyung tightened his brows.

"I told him you are kind! You love me and bathe me even better than Mr Han!" Jungkook smiled as read what Tae had wtitten.
"Oh!" Tae said and was about to come down the desk quickly when Jungkook held him.
"Why are escaping now huh? Huh?" He started tickling Taehyubg which made him to laugh loudly and scream.
"Ahhhh!" He laughed.
"Ah my baby!" Jungkook kissed him multiple time and hugged him tightly.

"Daddy loves you! Why you always escape from me and suppress your words and feelings toward me huh?" Taehyung didn't say anything. Jungkook sighed. Taehyung was not open to him! He never ever called him dad even when he writes to him.
"Tae!" Taehyung pouted.
"Are you mad at me?" Taehyung pouted.

In that time a sound came from his ipad.
"Mario! Mario!" He said and showed his ipad to his dad. Jungkook smiled and caressed his hair.
"Ok baby! Go and play! You can play just for half an hour." He nodded. Jungkook held him and and kissed his head.
"From now on I will bathe you ok?" Taehyung giggled and nodded.
"You like it?" He nodded with a bold smile making Jungkook to smile as well.
"Ok now you can play!"

Jin pov

Weirdly dad was quite! He didn't ask anything and it was confusing me more and making me uncomfortable. Worse I don't know what to tell him. I haven't made my decision. It is hard for me. Not I am afraid of that man no cause of Taehyung!
That child reminds me of someone! It is like he completes an empty place. More he got sick cause I wasn't around him. How can I call myself a doctor when someone will hurt cause of me?

"Knock knock!" I chuckled as heard dad.
"Come in dad!" He came in with two glasses and handed one to me.
"Thank you!" He smiled.
"Busy with work?" I sighed.
"Kinda! This is a project I am working on. It depends on the new part we wanna establish." He nodded and sipped his coffee.