28 (Spot)

Author pov

Jungkook Jin and Taehyung were standing outside the fair waiting for the car.
"I wonder where is Mr Choi! I told him to be here an hour ago ahhhhh how irresponsible someone can be?" Jin pouted.
"Maybe he has gotten into traffic an-"
"Are you taking his side now?" Jin sighed.
"No Mr J-"
"Jungkook! I am Jun-"
"No Jungkook no! Anyway we can hire a taxi or-"
"Are you hearing yourself?" Jungkook asked with a sacrastic laugh.
"Me Jeon Jungkook the biggest business man hire a taxi while have the best cars in all over this world?" Jin tilted his head.
"So what is with hiring a taxi?" Jin asked with pouted lips.
"Seokjin serious-"
"Oh!" They looked at Taehyung who was looking at the sky.

"Ahhhh it is raining!" Jin giggled and looked at the sky.

Jungkook pov

"Taehyung come to daddy! You ma-"
"Ahhhhh it is raining!" I looked at him who twirling and giggling under the rain. He had the boldest smile. When he smiles he becomes really beautiful! Maybe the most beautiful one.

"Appa!" I came out of my thoughts as Taehyung ran toward him jumping beside him. A thunder came and I quickly went to Taehyung but he was still giggling.
"Den!" He giggled and pointed to the sky. I looked at Seokjin and he smiled to me.
"Yeah it is rain!" I held Taehyung and put my coat all over him.

"You may catch a cold!" I kissed his cheek. Looking at Seoljin I saw him deep thinking.
"Is everything ok?" He smiled and nodded. Another thunder came but Taehyung giggled this time.
"Den....alot!" He said. I looked at Seokjin who caressed his face. What are you doing to us?

"Sir!" I saw Mr Choi coming to us.
"Sorry sir it was a hevay traffic!" I heard a chuckle from Seokjin!
"Told you!" He said and passed me. I sighed.
"Ok Mr Choi! Let's go!"

"Mr Choi turn the seat heaters on!"
"Yes sir!" I caressed Taehyung's hair.
"Awww your hair and clothes are wet! Wish you don't get sick."
"He won't I'll make him a soup tomorrow when he comes to me!"
"What do you mean he comes to you?" He looked at me confused.
"You always bring him-"
"It is when you are not living with us! Now you are movi-"
"Mr Jeon I haven't packed my things and I need time for that!"
"What? But I told you-"

"We've promised Tae to take to fair so I brought him!" He said and gave a warning gaze pointing to Taehyung who was looking at me.
"Fine I'll help you in packing and we will move!"
"Yeahhhh! Appa....come me!" I smiled and caressed Taehyung's face.
"It is late in the night! Seriously what is the problem with tomorrow?" I closed my eyes.
"The problem is you don't understand! You don't understand anything!" He murmured something and Taehyung laughed.

"Did you say something?"
"Nope! When we'll arrive?"

Author pov

Jin entered the code.
"Here welcom-" He was cut as Jungkook passed him sleeping Taehyung in his hold.
"Where is your bed?"
"Oh follow me!" Jin said and he followed him back.

"I must change his clothes they arw wet. Please give his backpack!" Jin nodded and brought Taehyung's backback. Jungkook started changing his clothes being careful not to wake him up.
"I'll be out!" He nodded and Jin went outside.

He was thanksful Taehyung sleeps heavely and wouldn't get up. Putting him on the bed he put the blanket all over him and kissed his head.
"Good night my baby!" He came out of the room and went to the living room.
Hr looked all around for Jin but disn't find him. Taking his coat out hr put it on the couch and sat.

He smiled as remembered how cheerful and giggly Taehyung was at the fair. He even made a friend.
"You are here?" As he turned his eyes he looked at Jin who was smiling and drying his hair. His eyes went to Jin's legs.
"Aren't you too much?"
"Huh?" He stood up and went to Jin.
"You always wear these kind of things in front of other men?" Jin pouted and looked at his shorts.