12 (Think)

Author pov

"What is this?" Jin asked Jungkook who gave him a file.
"If you read you'll understand!" He said as was looking straight into Jin's eyes. Jin sighed and opened the file.

"Marriage contract?" He asked disbeliefe.
"As I told you I want you to marry m-"
"Ok fine! I've heard enough Mr Heon you are very welcome to leave my hous-"
"I'll give you a million dolla-"
"I won't-"
"2 mi-"
"Seriously you think the amount is important to me?" Jungkook clicked his tongue.
"There is nothing in this world that cannot be fixed with money." Jin closed his eyes.
"Sorry but your attitude is so fucked up!" Jungkook narrowed his eyes.

"I will let go of your comment!"
"Better to take it serious as It is better to change it. I mean this is so inhuman. You are giving money to me to give something to Tae that you lack. He needs you your love your care an-"

"Are you implying I am not paying attention to my baby and doesn't love him?" Jin bit his bottom lip.
"I didn't mean that nor you are like this. I mean....look it is obvious Tae is so important for you and you love him alot but hey why don't you show him that amount of love an-"
"Dr Kim! I asked you something. It benefits us. Me you and mostly Tae-"
"I cannot do it!"

"You will!"
"I won-"
"You will and you will see it!" Jin narrowed his eyes.
"What do you mean?" Jungkook went near him to speak and leaned toward his face.
"I-"

"Oh!" They got shocked as heard Tae. He giggled and clapped his hands.
"Taehyung!" Jungkook went to him.
"Appa!" He pointed to Jin and Jungkook and then pouted his lips making a muah sound. Jungkook chuckled.
"No we didn't kiss." Taehyung made a heart with his hands and then pointed to Jin and then Jungkook.

"Yeah I love your appa but he do-"
"Mr Je-"
"Your appa rejected me Tae! I asked him to marry me but he doesn't want!" Taehyung pouted. He went to Jin and took his ipad.

"You don't want to be my appa?"
"Sweetheart I am your appa....just...just....your dad and I are not together and-"
"Tae baby it is fine! Not everyone will have their love."
"Mr Jeon!" Taehyung was looking between them. He tapped Jin's knee.

"He is stict and sirirus but is handsome and has tattoo. His voice his beautiful too. He can sing!" Jin laughed by what Tae had wrote.
"So I am strict and serious?" Taehyung rolled his eyes not wanting to speak with his dad. He looked at Jin with pleading eyes.

"Baby a relationship is not based on features and these things. The couple must respect eachother and there must be love and both of them know manners but here someone lacks all these." Jungkook laughed.
"Haha very funny! Tae baby! Let's go home. Your appa is not considering your and my feelings. We love him but he is neg-"

"Mr Jeon what you are doing is completely wrong!" Jin said with a serious tone.
"I am continuing what you've done. I told you don't do this but you continued." He went and held pouty Taehyung in his arms.
"We will leave now Dr Kim. Say bye to Dr Kim Tae."

Taehyung looked at Jin! If his dad really loves Jin then why he won't be his appa? He looked at Jin with sad eyes.
"Bye Tae!" Jin smiled and waved to him. He hid his face in Jungkook's neck.
"Tae baby!" Jin went to hold him but got shocked.
"No!" Taehyung tightened his grip on his dad's neck. He was feeling betrayed. His appa loved him. He would take care of him and he thought he loves him.

"Shhshhhh my baby! Shhh! Sleep tight I am here!

Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are high above the world so high like a diamond in the sky!
Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are!"