41 (Stand)

Author pov

Taehyung was pouting and had tightened brows not speaking with Jungkook. He was mad at his dad and didn't want to speak with him.
"Here we are!" Jungkook said and came out of the car. He sighed as saw Taehyung not answering him. He unbuckled Taehyung's belt and held him in his arms.

"Why do you refuse to speak with me? It is not like it is my fault!" Taehyung wiggled from his hold and went inside the hospital.
"Here we are with this brat!" He followed Taehyung and there they went to Jin's office.

On the other hand Jin was deep in his thoughts! His life had lots of ups and down in past few months and he didn't have a stable condition. And now Jungkook's actions made him more confused. He couldn't read the man's mind and it was bothering him! A second he was mean to him and saying harsh words mostly rubbish to him and other second he was love dovey.

Jin got shocked as the door got opened and Taehyung passed him.
"Taehyung?" Taehyung climbed up tbe table and laid on the desk with pouted lips.
"Baby what is this? Did your dad bothered you again?"
"What kind of a question it is?" Jin turned to Jungkook who looked pissed. Jin pouted.
"It is cause you are a child and always ready to argue back with hi-" Jin stopped as saw Jungkook's look.

"What happened? Why is he like this?"
"About being a brat he doesn't have any reason but if you are asking about his current behaviour it is cause he has left his crush!" He said and chuckled.
"Jungkook!"
"What? I am tell-"
"Jungkook! First Tae is not a brat and second he doesn't have a crush on his teacher at this age. He just loves his kindergarten!" Jungkook pulled his hands up.
"Alright! Alright! He just loves the kindergarten and his friends so much. And sorry I don't agree with the first one!"
"Jungkook!" Jungkook smiled.
"Yes Seokjin?" Jin pursed his lips. He sighed and shook his head.

"I'm hungry! You cannot believe what a tantrum he threw." Jin rolled his eyes and went ti Taehyung.
"My baby! I missed you!" He held Taehyung in his arms and caressed his face.
"Appa!"
"Finally!" Jin said and smiled.
"Let's fresh up till daddy is getting the lunch ready!"
"What do you mean? Do I look-"
"Thank you Jungkook! We will be here soon."
"Seokjin! Hey Seokjin!"

As Jin opened the door he saw Jaehwan at the door.
"Jae?"
"Oh oh me fend!" Jaehwan smiled.
"Oh Taehyung! How ar-"
"Jin baby you are still here?" Jungkook came and wrapped his arms around Jin's waist.

Jaehwan looked at Jungkook. He wanted to speak with Jin about their past and the things happened.
"You are here Mr Jeon?" Jungkook smiled.
"I am at the place I belong to!" He hugged Jin tighter.
"With my family! My beloved fiance and our son." Jaehwan chuckled.
"Your son!"
"Yeah the both of us!" Jin could feel the tension. He couldn't understand Jungkook.

"Babe better to fresh up and come back. Taehyung must be hungry as well. I cannot wait to eat the deliciouse food you prepared for us." He said and kissed Jin's temple.
"Well.....this is a family time then!" Jaehwan said and looked at Jin.
"Guess it was what you always wanted." Jin narrowed his eyes.

"What do you mean?" Jaehwan chuckled.
"Nothing! Have a beautiful time with your family."

Jin pov

"Ok have some of this kimchi!" Taehyung opened his mouth and ate his bite and started munching cutely. Jungkook was looking at him smiling and caressing his hair time to time. I looked at him.

He is being weird and I cannot stand it!
"Why don't you eat?" I looked at Jungkook who was eating like he hasn't eaten in all his life.
"I will!" He looked at me and gave a tight lip smile.
Why he acts like this? Moreover when it comes to Jae! I was about to ask him when someone knocked on the door.

"Yeah?"
"It's me!"
"Oh!" Taehyung came down his chair and ran toward Jimin and hugged his leg.
"My babyyyy! I missed you!" Taehyubg giggled and opened his arms for Jimin and he held him in his arms. Jimin looked at Jungkook.
"Sorry I didn't know you are here and having lunch." Jubgkook looked at him.
"It is ok!"
"It is just doctor Chae is leaving if Tae is done with his lunch I will take him to his therapy session."

"Me....come you!" Jungkook looked at him.
"Are you done with your food? You don't want anymore?" Taehyung quickly shook his head.
"Ok Jimin I'll come no-"
"Jimin said he will take Taehyung." He then turned to Jimin.
"This isn't hard for you Jimin is it?" Jimin smiled and shook his heas.
"No sir actually I am part of his therapy!" Jungkook smiled.
"Jin hasn't eaten so it is better he stays. Tae baby go with uncle Jimin and remember to behave ok?" Taehyung nodded and wrapped his arms around Jimin's neck.

"Ok we are going! We'll be back soon!" I smiled and nodded.
I looked at Jungkook who was eating and nodding his head after having each bite.
"Why are you like this?" He looked at me.
"I was born like this! Charming hot-"
"Jungkook!"
"Yeah?"
"What is with this behaviour of yours?"
"I just asked Ji-"
"I am talking about the way you are acting today!" He ate some kimchi and narrowed his eyes.
"Alright seems you are acting as if you don't know what to do so I will enlightened everything. You are chasing after me no let's say clinging to me which I never thought is a part of your IMPORTANT work you said you have here and then what you did in frony of Jae an-"

"What did I do?" I sigjed.
"You think I am a kid like Tae?" He pouted with narrowes eyes.
"Jungkook you kissed me cause he was there." He chuckled.
"Was he?"
"Jungkook!"
"What you are my fiance! I can kiss you whenever I want it isn't my fault he was there."
"This is sexual harrassing Jungkook. I don't like it you kiss me out of nowher-"
"Can you please look at you ring fin-"
"Jungkoo-"
"I had given that eing which costs a million dollar and means you are my fiance so sexual harrasi-"
"JUNGKOOK!" He poked his tongue to his cheek.
"Why are you like this?"
"Look! I hate some rubbish that some shitty people say."
"You are not speaking about Jae are you?" He leaned back to his seat.
"Why did you break up?"
"Why are you asking what you know better than me." He narrowed his eyes.

"You know me well."
"I have to learn about you. Although your son was effective in the process to as he is a copy of his dad." He chuckled.
"Look I don't like it when you do such a things. Kissing me from no where and acti-"
"He was saying nonesense about you!" I got shocked as he said that.
"What I cannot stand is hearing nonesense and excuses! Yeah I was wrong in the past and maybe still am. I know I was unfair to Jinyoung and Tae and am trying to fix it! I have accepted it and am claiming it while that dickhead was standing in front of me saying you wanted all of his time for yourself while I can see how you sacrificed for my son who was not even familiar to you but accepted him as your own son. I couldn't stand his words. If you are an asshole atleast you must accept it that you are!" I was taken a back with his statement.

"So you did it cause of me?" He nodded while was eating.
"And unfortunately you are ungrateful!" I chuckled and shook my head.
"You are like a child!"
"I am a grown ass man with a five year old so-"
"Jungkook please don't ruin what you've done!" He didn't say anything. I sighed.
"I didn't know Jaehwan thinks like this. So it was why he said that he is happy I dound the family I wanted."

"Do you still love him?" I looked at him.
"In the past when I would see him or hear his name my heart would beat fast but now......it is like he was a beautiful memory that ended."
"Hmmm!" I looked at him.
"I sometimes think I never loved him! There wasn't a feeling called love between us."
"Don't feel bad. It can happen!" I kinda envy him. His love for Jinyoung is very deep. I am sure he loved him this way too.

I went near him and kissed his cheek. He stopped eating and looked at me with shocked eyes.
"What? You can kiss me without reason and I can't?"
"I just told you my reason!"
"Thank you!"
"Huh?" I chuckled.
"You are cute when you are confused!"
"Hey I am Jeon Jungkook-"
"Stop this Jeon Jungkook Jeon Jungkook! If anyone be with you for a week will find you are just a fussy baby!"
"Seokjin!"
"Yes Jeon Jungkook?" He didn't say anything and kept eating. I laughed and began eating.

"How are you sure I told you the truth?" I lookes at him.
"About?"
"Jaehwan's words!" I chuckled.
"He had told them to me before. Moreover you don't lie!" He stopped eating and looked at me.
"How do you know?" I smiled.
"I have my ways!"
"Seok-"
"I'm hungry stop speaking I wanna eat!" I could feel his gaze on me but didn't look back at him. I already can imagine his face and am doing my best not to laugh.

Heyyyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉