16 (Dad)

Jin pov

"What's going on here?" I turned my head as heard my dad's stern voice. He looked all around.
"I believe everyone here has work! Don't you?" He told everybody and they rushed to their ways. He then looked at us.
"Dad wh-"
"In a public place in front of everyone I think it is not appropriate to do such a things!" He said and looked at me.

How can I say Jeon fucking Jungkook did this without my permission? Then things will be more complicated!

"Dr Kim!" Mr Jeon bowed to him and offered his hand which my dad just looked at him.
"I need a complete explanation for what happened AS my son is not something that I include in my business." Mr Jeon chuckled.
"I as well don't include my personal life in my business."
"What do you mean about personal life?" He looked at dad and smile.

"Mr-"
"Well.....no one can ignore your son's charms and beauty more-" He looked at me.
"How he cares for his patients and his kindness! Mr Kim!" He turned to my dad and smiled.
"You cannot blame me for falling for your son!" He said and smiled bolder. What the fuck!

"What?" My dad asked with narrowed eyes.
"Ah it was not the way I wanted to tell everything to you! More Seokjin's decision was the most important thing for me here! And about earlier. I am sorry! Ah you know.....I lost my.....control? Feelings? I don't know I am just ah let's say madly inlove!" He said and sighed. I couldn't believe what an actor he can be! My dad narrowed his eyes and then looked at me and then him.

"We need to talk!" He smiled.
"Sure!"
"Yes dad!" I went behind dad but stopped as a small hand grabbed my dress.
"Appa!" My turned with narrowed eyes mouthing appa! It was obvious he was confused!

"Appa!" Taehyung made grabby hands for me.
"Ummm.....dad Tae is Mr Jeon's so-"
"Jin baby go back to your work I'll be in your office and we will go to my house!"
"No no! My....appa!" We all turned to Taehyung who was in Jimin's hold. He made grabby hands to be held by me.
"Mr Jeon in my office now please!" My dad then passed me and went.

"Appa! Appa!" I held Taehyung.
"Is he mad at me?" I asked Jimin.
"Don't know! But he was shocked as hell!" I looked at Taehyung who tapped my shoulder.
"What is this?" He then kissed my cheek and giggled.
"So you are now competing with your dad?" He giggled. He then pointed his cheeks.
"You want a kiss?" He nodded. I laughed and kissed his cheek.
"Ok! Let's go!"

Suho pov

He was sitting in front of me with lots of confident and a smile which was more like a smirk.
"When we spoke about hospital's portions you never mentioned about my son! Right now I am really mad at this fact that you have disrespected my son me and my family!" He looked at me.
"Sir I am sorry if it looks like this but actually I've fallen for your son! Well...I wanna be honest with you now!" I narrowed my eyes.

"What do you mean?" He sipped his coffee.
"Well....your son was the reason I decided to buy your portion! Being able to work at the place he works and of course helping him and the field he loves! I want to catch his attention and will use all I have for that!" I sighed not believing what I heard.

"You used me to get my son?"
"It sounds bad when you say-"
"It is in this way Mr Jeon! You know it'll effect on my feature and name in front of everyone?" I leaned near him.
"I don't understand why you chose this way?" He closed his eyes.
"I am sorry but I have no controls in my feelings do I? Ah Mr Kim I had no other ways! Please consider my situation!" I sighed.

But he has a son!
"What about your son? I mean he actually must have another parent!" He lowered his head. It was the first time I could see sadness in his eyes. He is always strict serious and a heartless person when speaks not caring about others hut now.
"Tae's appa....Tae's appa...." He took a breathe.
"He passed away.....when Tae was just 1 and half!"