22 (Cause I have you)

Author pov

Jin chuckled and shook his head!
"Congratulation!" Jungkook narrowed his eyes. Jin clicked his tongue.
"The best liar award goes to you!" Jungkook raised his brows and looked ag Taehyung who was looking at them curiouse.
"Being nosy is bad!" He told Taehyung who pouted and tightened his brows.

"Mr Han please take Tae to his room."
"Yes sir!"
"No no no!" Tae said and shook his head.
"Mr Han hold him and take him!"
"Noooo nooo!" Taehyung yelled and kicked his legs but Jungkook completely ignore him.

"First I appreciate if you do not explode my character in front of my son! This is a bad habit of yours that I'm sure you'll continue even after this fake marriage and I really do not like my son thinks I am an arrogant selfish and proudful person-"
"He actually knows you are an arrogant sel-"
"Dr Kim!" Jin sighed.

"Seriously you've told my dad I am the first one in your heart which both of us know is a big lie."
"You told me I have to ease his concerns and tell hin I surely will protect you! Being the good future son in law I told him I'll protect you and will be the best husband to his not that much sweet son while he was concerned if I love Tae's appa more. Hey do even know what I went through?" Jungkook chuckled.

"You didn't have to lie! I mean at least not a big one!"
"So I had to say it is all a contract we signed-"
"No no! I mean....I mean....why dad even asked about Tae's appa?" Jungkook closed his eyes.

On the other hand Taehyung was angry at Mr Han. He looked at the door and then Mr Han.
"You cannot go!" Mr Han warned him. He pouted and went Mr Han making cute faces.
"Ahhh! Ohhhh!" He cuppdd his fce and send him a kiss and then making a heart top of his head making Mr Han to smile boldly.

"Sorry but it won't work! Your dad and appa are speaking!" He sighed.
"Sorry!"
"Wh-ahhhh Tae!" Bitting Mr Han's hand he ran yoward his dad's room.

"He was concerned if I love Jinyoung more than you!"
"What did you tell him?"
"That you are the first one in my heart! I love Jinyoung but....love you more!"
"No!"

Jungkook pov

I got shocked as heard Tae.
"Taehyung baby!" He looked at me his eyes teary.
"Baby come to appa!" He looked at Dr Kim and then me. Did he hear us?
"Tae is something bothering you?"

"Appa....Jinong!" No!
"Yes your appa is Jinyoun-"
"No love....appa!" He said and pointed to me.
"No I love him!" He shook his head.
"Did you hear what I said? Yeah?" He was looking at me like he was betrayed.
"Tae baby! Daddy loves your appa alot like-"
"NOOOO!" He said and ran out of my room.

"Taehyung-"
"Let me go to him!"
"I don't think he looks at you the way he used to now."
"No! I know what to do. More he loves his appa and me at the same time but knows he must love him more than me and wants the same goes for you. Hearing what you said upset him!"

Author pov

"Knock knock!" Jin said and entered Taehyung's room finding him laying on his bed playing with something.

"Tae! Appa is here! Won't you welcome me?" He didn't say anything! Jin aighed and sat at the edge of his bed.
"What are you playing with?" Silence.

"I know you are mad about what your dad said!" Taehyung pouted near crying.
"But hey! If he had told me he loves your appa more than me I wouldn't marry him!" This caught Taehyung's attention and Jin understood it.
"I won't marry someone doesn't love me. More my dad wouldn't let me marry him too!" Taehyung sat and looked at Jin.

"You yourself don't you love me?" Taehyung nodded.
"And love your appa as well yeah?" He again nodded.
"See it is the same for your dad as well!" He pouted.