45 (Care)

Author pov

Jin smiled as decorated the last cupcake. He had made some cupcakes along with a cake and some cookies and of course his favourite cheeze cake. He thought Taehyung will enjoy them with the fresh orange juice he made.

He went toward the microwave as its sounds came and took the shrimps out.
"Hmmmm! They look deliciouse!" He packed them in a container just like other eatings.
"Sir what about these?" He looked at their chef.
"I will pack those as well. You can go! I'll serve Taehyung's and Jungkook's breakfast!" She smiled and bowed.

He went to the sandwiches she had prepared.
"How many sandwiches are they? Seriously who is going to eat this amount?" What he had found was the amount of food the chef makes is always alot.
"Ohhhhhhh ohhhhhh passengers the flight from Taehyung's room to the kitchen went well along with captain Taehyubg! Now we are going to land. Shhooooo!" Jungkook and Taehyung on the other hand were coming to the kitchen Jungkook holding Taehyung on his shoulder making him to giggle out loud. As he put Taehyung down Taehyung stood in front of him opening his arms for his dad and jumping up and down asking to be held again.
"Baby daddy's tired! Moreover let's go and see what appa has made hmmm?" As they entered Jungkook's eyes went to the containers over there.
"Cheeze cake!" He whispered and went to the containers.

"Appa!" Jin smiled to Taehyung and opened his arms for him. He held Taehyung in his arms and kissed his cheek.
"Monin!" Taehyung said and kissed him back.
"Morning my babyyyy! Did you sleep well?" He smiled and nodded.

"Mek cake me?" Jin smiled and caressed his face.
"Not just cake but lots of cupcakes and cookies and a cheeze ca-"
"Hmmmm! Noway you've made a deliciouse cheeze cake like this?mhmmm!" He looked at Jungkook with mouth wide open in shock as he was eating his cheeze cake. Yeah his favourite sweet eating! He was moaning eating each bite with closed eye. He then again took another piece making Jin to scream.

"Nooo! That's for the pi- Jungkook nooo you are eating the whole cheeze cake." He put Taehyung down and went to save his deliciouse cheeze cake which was been eaten by Jungkook. Now he found who is going to eat all of those sandwiches.

"Noway I will let go of it! Hmmmmm you haven't told me you can make cheeze cake. It'll be great with a cup of tea!"
"Give it to meeee- Jungkook!" He took the container. Jin tried to get it but couldn't reach his hands.
"Pu....nny!" Taehyung said and giggled out loud. His parents were bickering over a cheeze cake like two children. His eyes then found beautiful cupcakes there.
"Ohhhh!" He went to the coounter but cause of the height he couldn't go up. He looked all around and started pushing one of the chairs.

Jungkook and Jin were in their own world that disn't find Taehyung climbed up the counter. His eyes lighted up as saw the red velevet cupcake.
"Give it backkk! Ahhhh I want some too!" Jungkook chuckled and put the container which just had three pieces now down.
"Look you ate more than half!" He ruffled Jin's hair who was pouting.
"I'll buy you if you only give these three to me as-"
"Ahhhh you are unbelievable!" Jungkook laughed.

"Yummy!" Taehyung took their attention as he said this. He smiled and took the cocolate cupcake and licked the cream.
"Hmmm!"
"Tae!" Jungkook burst into a fit laughter. He looked at Jin and gave his boxy smile. Jin shook his heas.
"Father son! Oh my....ahhhh!" Jin puffed and pouted.
"You two are banned from more sweets today!" Jungkook and Taehyubg looked at eachother and then Jin who looked serious and then both of them laughed causing Jin to scream again.

"Ahhhhh I am serious you two devils! You know what? You won't have breakfast that's it!"

Jin pov

"Tae baby here have some juice with your pancakes!" I gave some juice to Taehyung who was in the back seat eating with cute pouted lips. I smiled and caressed his face.
"How cute you can be huh?"