29 (OCD)

Author pov

Jungkook moved alittle as felt pain in his neck to earn a whining sound. His eyes got widened open as the sound was familiar. Looking down he found Taehyung grabbing his shirt with his little hands and nuzzling his face in his chest.
"When did you come here?" He looked at the clock which was showing 7 am. Looking at his right he found Jin who had his head on his shoulder and hugging his waist.

He closed his eyes and sighed.
"I am fucked up!" He looked at Jin.
"Seokjin!" Jin pouted.
"Jin! Seokjin!" He whispered yelled.
"Ahhhh I wanna-"
"Hey wake up!" Jin blinked multiple times.

"Shit! My neck!" He massaged back of his head and his neck.
"Between you and Tae I don't know who is the kid! Come on stand up!" Jin's eyes got widened open as heard Jungkook. As he opened his eyes his shock got more finding himself in Jungkook'a hold.
"Ummm....morning!" He said and bit his bottom lip. Jungkook sighed and shook his head.

"Ahhh fuck my neck!" Jin pouted.
"You must not have slept he-"
"Who made me to sleep like this huh?" Jungkook asked facing him. Jin tightened his brows.
"You didn't have to-"
"You are unbelievable! A little thank you won't bother!" Jin rolled his eyes and then saw Tae sleeping in Jungkook's hold.
"Oh my baby! Why he is here?" Jungkook looked at him with narrowes eyes.
"What?"
"He has seen us sleeping like that and you have no idea how he'll be!"
"How is he go-"
"Going to dreamland thinking I am the prince and you are cindrella and being over dramatic and all romantic. And it is all cause of you!" He whispered yelled. Jin tightened his brows.
"He is a kid how does he know about such a things?" Jungkook looked at Jin.

"Even if you believe I don't understand my son and am not the perfect dad he wants but I know him very well-"
"Hey when-"
"And unfortunately he is very romantic and a true meaning of a dramatic person which I don't know from whom he has taken this." Jungkook said and puffed.
"I am taking him to your room!" Jin nodded.

"Ok! I am going to take a shower and then will make us breakfast. Do you need anything?"
"Do you have extra toothbrush?" Jin nodded.
"You can use the bathroom to shower we have extra towel an-"
"I prefer we go home as soon as we can I'll take a shower there as prefer my own bathroom!"
"We?"

"I told Mr Choi to be here at 8:30 we are done with packing so no need dor wasting time." He then stood up Taehyung in his hold.
"Hey I can't! What is with this rush? Hey I am speaking!" Jin pouted and threw the cushion.
"He is a psycho! A real one!"

Jin pov

How can I move? They are lots of things I haven't arranged!
"I wonder how is it going to be living with him!"
"Full of luxuriness money and with whatever you want!"
"WHAT THE FUCK!" I wrapped my towel tightly around mymself.

"Who gave you permission to ent-"
"I called you but didn't hear anything! Sorry for disturbing but I wanted to know where the salt is! You know I am making breakfast and your kitchen is messy. Like really messy!" I puffed and put my towel's hat. Jimin has just cleaned up the kitchen. He is saying nonesense! I went toward my closet.
"So!"
"So what?"
"Where is the sal-"
"In the cabinet?"
"Well.....the cabinets are really messy! I hope you understand when you move in with us you have to follow the ways that things are managed."
"You have OCD!" He narrowed his eyes.
"Excuse me!"

"OCD! A kind of disorder that you want things to be organized in a way that makes you pl-"
"I am an organized person this is not mean I can be diagnosed as a peeson who has OCD and this is important for me. I don't appreciate messy things!" I rolled my eyes.
"We call this OC-"
"Dr Kim you must work on being organized. Mostly now you are going to be a part of Taehyubg's life. I mean he looks at you and your behaviour will effec-"

"Look Jungkook I get what you say! But the way you react and think is not always right!" I said and smiled.
"I think what is best for my son being organized and have verything planned is the best for him. Like I know whatever is planned for upcoming years. I have achieved my success with being organized and I really want my son to be the exact way I am!"
"Unfortunately he is!" I whispered knowing half Taehyubg's behaviours is just pike his dad except his cuteness.

"Excuse me!" I smiled.
"I said sure Mr Jeon I will tell him his dad is the best personhe can look and take each lesso-"
"Hey are you makimg fun of me?"
"You don't have faith in yourself? Jungkook!" He poked his tongue to his cheek.
"And one more thing weee I one of those planned things? I mean how can you have everything planned and then suddenly come and ruin the noemal life od a perso-"
"I am outside making Tae's breakfast!" I rolled my eyes. I turned and took my clothes.
"I am outside mak-"
"I am still here!" I cleared my throat.

"I wanna change my clothes so go out!"

Jungkook pov

I shook my head looking at the dishes.
"Why they smell like food?" I took another pot but it wasn't smelling the lavender scent I expected.
"He cannot enter my kitchen!" No no! I shook my head.
"Who?" I turned my head as heard Dr Kim.

"You! You are not allowed in the kitchen. Matter a fact we must review some important things that are veryyyy significant. Moreover you must follow my cleanlines in every part of the house. I do not appreciate any singel of dirt or any kind of germs. A foot print or finger print on something shows they are not cleaned. Eventhough the maids take care of these things but you must be careful. Do not touch the statues the pictures the frames and every other things with dirty hand. Even you've touched a glass you cannot touch them. They'll be dirty then. Aha I have seen lots of used glasses here and there. Put them in the wash disher. Why do you even have it? I will tell the maids to clean up your room everyday and if you do noy like I appreciate you do it by yourself and I mean a complete clean up! The seets must be changed twice a day but id you don't mind dor yourself atleast once a day as Tae might come to you so it must be clean. Hey no no twice or maybe three times Tae will be with you most of the times. Oh I must think about this one more." He was just looking at me.

"What's with this look?"
"You have OCD!" He came near me.
"A serious one!"

Author pov

Taehyung blinked his eyes and pouted. He stretched his body and looked at the window.
"Ha?" He sat on the bed. He slept with his daddy and appa but was now here. He giggled as remembered his parents.

"Love etoter!" He said and giggled. He came down the bed and out of the room.
"You are messy! Look at the mess your kitchen is. Your dishes smell like food an-"
"Seriously I use the best washer and the scent is ok."
"What? Seokjin for real can't you smell the foods I already can tell you the foods you've eaten." Jin sighed.
"God he is crazy!"
"What did you say?"

"For real who does smell the pot before cooking? Even in the best restaurants they do not care about it. More I am certain they are clean. No wonder even your garden was managed! You must visit a phsyrastic! Jungkook I amtelling you as a doctor you have OCD! If I knew I never ever would agree to-"
"I do not need one but you need to review your cleanlines an-" Jungkook stopped as saw Taehyung popping his head inside the kitchen smiling to them. Knowing his son lots of dramas were now in his mind.

"Baby you are awake?" Taehyung's smile got bolder. Jungkook went to him and held him in his arms.
"Tae baby good morning!" Jin greeted him and he giggled.
"Did my baby have a good sleep? Yes Tae?" Jungkook said and kissed his head caressing his hair. Taehyung nodded and looked at him.

"Me....seep you!" They looked at him and then eachother.
"What did he say?" Jin asked Jungkook. Jungkook sighed and closed his eyes.
"Do you in any case have an unused towel."
"I do! You wanna take shower?" Jungkook turned to Jin.
"Bring it please!"
"I seep you!"
"What is he-"
"Hey! Is the bathroom clean? Have clean it up after the last time you've used it? Did you make sure there is no-"
"Gosh! This is unbelievable!" Jin said and closed his eyes.

Heyyyyyy! Did you like it? Sorry for the lare update! I was really tired and also really busy and I needed a break. Unfortunately I couldn't have time for myself as I had alot to do but the break kinda helped. I really missed you! Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉