21 (First one)

Jin pov

I looked at my phone!
"Why he is not answering?" I sighed and looked at Taehyung who was busy with his ipad with a pout and tightened brows.
"Seems it is something serious!" I chuckled.
"Tae!" He looked at me.
"Your dad is not responding!" He looked at me. He frowned and came to me.

"I'm bored let's go out!" He said and held my hand dragging me to stand up.
"Tae baby I have work I-"
"No no no! Appa appa appa!"
"Tell me what were you doing? Come on tell me! Ah that ipad is the most dangerous thing for you!" I shook my head. He is up to something and it is obvious.
"Go! Go!" He said and jumped in his place.
"I have work-"
"Ahhhhhh! Nooooo! Goooo! Goooo!" He started crying and throwing a fist.

"Oh my god! Tae! Why are you being like this baby? Should I tell your dad-"
"Noo! Appaaaa!" I held him in my arms trying to calm him down.
"Ok ok! Let's go! Where do you want to go?" He stopped crying and smiled.
"I am outside waiting for you with Mr Han!" He said and wiggled from my hold running outside.
"So you were texting Mr Han yeah?" I heard his giggled and shook my head.
"This child!"

Suho pov

I looked at Mr Jeon who would take glances at me. I sipped my coffee.
"Mr Kim! Actually I wanted us to speak as well. Considering the proposal was unexpected an-"
"Glad you know what kind of a situation you have put me in!" He bit his bottom lip.

"But the reason I am here is not about your proposal or your marriage! I mean of course I have my worries my concerns and my fears but.....there is something that is in my mind!" He nodded.
"Of course! I am here to answer all of your questions and make sure there is no need to be worry or be concerened and have any fears!" I chuckled.
"With knowing the fact you are not in love with my son?" He raised his brows.

Jin pov

"Hey! Where are we going?" I asked Taehyung who was dragging me inside a dior shop. So it was all planned!
"Go go go!" He said as was holding my hand.
"Welcome Mr Jeon!" I looked at the guy who bowed to me.
"Mr Jeon?"
"Me me!" Taehyung waved to him.

"Aw! You are Mr Jeon?" He smiled and nodded.
"But it was wtitte-"
"Stop speaking! Come on I had reservtion!"

Jungkook pov

I tried my best to keep my composer. I chuckled and shook my head.
"Mr Kim! I don't know who has told you this but since I've fallen for Seokjin and trying to marry him they are lots of people who-"
"I heard you!" I narrowed my eyes.

"What?"
"At Taehyung's appa's grave! Mr Park Jinyoung!" I swallowed.

Author pov

"Tae baby wait ther-"
"Goooo! Go go go!" Taehyung pushed Jin inside the changing room to wear the suit he had chosen for him. With a satisfied smiled he went to the models they've brought for him.
Taehyung tilted his head with pouted lips as was looking at the models. He shook his head.

"Ahhhhhhhh!"
"Taehyung!" He looked ag Mr Han.
"Seriously are they the best? I've heard dior suits are the best but here we are! I don't like them!" He said and threw the models on the ground.
"What is this?" He turned and looked at the head manager with tightened brows.
"Oh you are Mr Jeon's son! Hello sweetheart!" He corrected his hat.
"He is not satisfied with the models!" Me Han said.
"Ummm....your appa is inside and wearing the one you had chosen before so-"
"No no no!" He said and shook his head.

"Bring best models! Come on!"
"Tae baby!" He turned and looked at Jin.
"Is it good on me?" He tilted his head. He wanted his appa shine in the wedding.
"No! No no no no!" He said and shook his head.